• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#11
Ninjabotv2 posted...
Added and sticky requested.

Thanks! Hopefully it goes through here, since it did on the FEH board :)
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.

User Info: jaciel01

jaciel01
1 year ago#12
My IGN name is just Jaciel too so there is no problem
FFBE ID 069036739
IGN Jaciel

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 year ago#13
Added
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - Too many 5* to name lol... PM me for requests- I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#14
Just watched AnonymousHamster change my IGN to "GumiEmployee"

I wonder who that could be! Seeing as how there's one person on the board that constantly uses that insult...

Seriously dude, this is for helping people in the game, not for pushing your angry agenda. If you want to bash me because you think I'm a "Gumi Employee" do it somewhere else.
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 year ago#15
Someone has also duplicated one of the player IDs to a number of people.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#16
Everybody who has entered information please verify that your stuff is correct.

I had to lock the spreadsheet from outside editing because a certain someone decided to start changing people's names and using the sheet to troll (and made themselves obvious).

Anybody else that would like to be added to the sheet just leave your info here in the topic, and I'll add you in!

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 year ago#17
What is wrong with some people?

My stuff looks right.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#18
I've cleaned up the people who have posted here up until this point, since I know what their info is from the topic.

So great that some people won't even let us have a topic that's dedicated to helping people!
GFaqs: fearthisjuggalo
IGN: Godemus
Friend code: 185 220 814
Lead: Olive
Godemus FFBE 185220814 - Olive/Tidus
Godemus FFRK cJtH - OK(Forgotten Power)

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#20
uwnim posted...
What is wrong with some people?

My stuff looks right.

Unfortunately this particular user is probably just trying to get back at me for defending Gumi, and not raging on them at every opportunity. I'm almost positive that I know who it is, but I'm not going to state their name since that would be giving them the attention they want for this.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!
  • Post New Message