• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#1
Special thanks to @Two-Face for the idea!

The spreadsheet format was shamelessly taken from the FEH board and user Benzie.

We now have a shared google doc for everyone to put their info in. This should make finding people a lot easier, and should make things a lot more organized and less cluttered. Now you can just open the doc instead of scrolling through a bunch of pages to find who you're looking for!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Su5lXeP5PNB7NkU7gKWih36Dz6n3F9A8vLgMtKXHBL4/edit?usp=sharing

The doc is above, and should be set up to allow anyone to edit (assuming I set it up correctly, no guarantees there!) Please do not edit other users information, and do not use the list for trolling/insulting/reporting, etc.

If you want your info on the list, go ahead and add away! I'm assuming the easiest way to organize would be alphabetically by Gamefaqs name, or would people prefer IGN?
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
1 year ago#2
Will you add me please dude. Can't seem to edit it on my phone lol

Also I think listing it IGN first would be better because that's the reason you're making it right? So you can match people on your friends list using their IGN to their gamefaqs username.
FFBE - 010 016 697 (NKS)
https://imgur.com/a/GSmVMQu

User Info: Swez_pez

Swez_pez
1 year ago#3
I've added myself
FFBE - Lila/Fry - 414525354

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 year ago#4
I'll get in on that. Nice idea, Benzie, whoever you are.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#5
lN-K-S posted...
Will you add me please dude. Can't seem to edit it on my phone lol

Also I think listing it IGN first would be better because that's the reason you're making it right? So you can match people on your friends list using their IGN to their gamefaqs username.

It was to match users on the board to their IGN, yeah. Same thing, just different order!

You've been added :)
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#6
Added and sticky requested.
PSN: psychodriver614

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 year ago#7
I added me.
Useful that my ign is the same as my gfaqs name.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
1 year ago#8
You're welcome. I'll be adding my info later today.
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#9
Thanks to whoever formatted the Player IDs to get them to display like that! So much cleaner

User Info: AgentMel

AgentMel
1 year ago#10
Probably easiest to sort alphabetically by GFaqs username, as that is what people are likely to look for first.
FFBE IGN Elvy
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. The who's who topic part 2, now with spreadsheet!
  • Post New Message