Sign in if you're waiting for 7* to murder all current content with ease

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Sign in if you're waiting for 7* to murder all current content with ease

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
3 months ago#1
Maybe I'm alone but I've focused most of my energy the last few weeks toward farming tons of crysts, building up gil for making 7* prisms, and the mog king with 600% bonus.

I've cleared a good amount of content, but with the 7* power surge looming I'd just as soon crush the trials quickly.

I don't dislike a challenge and I have the units and understand the strats, but since we're so close it just seems it'd be entertaining to destroy trials speedily.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
3 months ago#2
I like the challenge, but trials like Malboro are only challenging because of the tedium. I'd be fine with smoking it with a 7* party.

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#3
Nope, not me.

I like a serious challenge and trying to find a way to clesr something difficult with the little info that msy be on hand, shich are usually the first few hours of a new trial where there's missing some key information that just blows the party up.

I'd have no reason to stick to this game if it weren't for the challenges.
Sure, gamefaqs keeps me mostly, but without challenges here or there, I would have slowly driften off to an inactive account.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1100+ Atk Orlandeau
Troll rainbows, F2P... : http://imgur.com/3N33lBY

User Info: Ace_Strife

Ace_Strife
3 months ago#4
I’m missing some key equipment and materia from tmrs, so I’m also playing the waiting game. I guess I could be creative with what I have, but I don’t have the time to devote to figuring that all out. If I’ve got lots of time on my hands, I’d be better served spending that at work. Ah, the joys of growing up...
FFBE: 673,956,258 (Ace)
SOA: VPV26QG9XA (Ace_Strife)

User Info: fubar00000

fubar00000
3 months ago#5
I’m just waiting to finally fuse together all these stupid dupes that are sitting in my inventory.
BF: 6733484975
FFBE: 815 791 935. FFRK: WoHG

User Info: kaitanika

kaitanika
3 months ago#6
You're not alone, I've been feeling this way all summer. When 7* arrives, I want to have a lot of content to beat with the new shiny units.
Besides, I've been playing another game recently where I can spend a good 15 minutes gearing up a team to take on a boss, only to have to repeat the same thing for the next boss 30 minutes later. I don't feel like doing the same thing in this game right now as well.
FFBE: Kai 173,325,677 OK/Lunera/DV/Tidus/TT
Saigoni 075,100,322 Orlandu/OK/Barb/Ace/Fryevia

User Info: Torr

Torr
3 months ago#7
I am!
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
3 months ago#8
I'm not, but 7*s will be out by the time I'm capable of doing the content
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
3 months ago#9
Yup, I have 7* for Orlandeau, Sephiroth, Fryevia, Raegen, A2, Reberta, Olive, LM Fina, Eiko, TT, Emperor, Queen, Gladio and 7* + stmr for Wilhelm.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
3 months ago#10
I keep telling myself I’m going to wait until 7* every week when they release a new trial/trials now, but every week I decide I want the extra challenge instead and end up doing it anyway.

7* Loren is going to be a game changer for me!
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content. Everything else available on request.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Sign in if you're waiting for 7* to murder all current content with ease

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived