Anyone else pretty much bug-free?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone else pretty much bug-free?

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
4 days ago#1
I'm reading a lot on here and have to admit that except for some graphical bugs (giant gil snappers or distorted menu when scrolling) I personally haven't encountered anything yet that prevented me from playing normally.

How's it for everyone else?

User Info: MrMonkey87

MrMonkey87
4 days ago#2
I tried accepting a 3 hour expedition and the game kept crashing. I was able to accept other expeditions tho
Ffbe: Kaladin. 380,482,218.

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
4 days ago#3
Rumar posted...
I'm reading a lot on here and have to admit that except for some graphical bugs (giant gil snappers or distorted menu when scrolling) I personally haven't encountered anything yet that prevented me from playing normally.

How's it for everyone else?

I've encountered absolutely nothing. The only thing affected for me is the tab where the dailies are which the in game announcements have already addressed
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - Too many 5* to name lol... PM me for requests- I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META

User Info: RudolfAxelrod

RudolfAxelrod
4 days ago#4
I have a little bug where your notification on the bottom of home menu (home - party - item - shop - summon - friend) still linger on loading screen..

Not a big deal, i can still playing normally, but a bug is still a bug.
FFBE IGN: Axelrod, FC: 900195798
The owner of 1k ATK OK, 1k Orlandeau, 1.1k MAG TT, Fryevias, Rebertas, Enh.Marie, Ayakas, Aileens. PM me if you need any help.

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
4 days ago#5
I don't know if it's a bug, but I feel like this game has constant connection issues even though literally every other single connection dependent app on my phone runs completely fine everywhere FFBE fails to properly connect.
"My name is Leonard Church, and you will fear my laser face"
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
4 days ago#6
So far the only bug i encountered is the one that kills your eyes aka the distorted scrolling menu.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Lolikura Lead
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 1927 ATK CG Hyou
Just graphical stuff while I'm scrolling through units. Nothing game-breaking.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
FFBE denied me Yuna... FFBE must die...

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
4 days ago#8
Fonts are weird (stretched, squished, weird) and Mercenary Ramza crashed the game once, but otherwise smooth.

Unit scrolling is weird too though.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Locust99

Locust99
4 days ago#9
Game seems to be running normal over here.
Noli manere, manare in memoria Noli manere, manare in memoria
Sephiroth, Sephiroth

User Info: Jamese7eN

Jamese7eN
4 days ago#10
Im on ios and when I scroll through my units it looks awful its hard to explain just how messed up it is but the percentage figures are all different sizes under my units and as I scroll through the units don't move with the background properly and it creates a horrible looking effect that kinda gives me a headache looking at. Really hope they fix it soon!
FFBE FC: 702.890.271 Character Name: Se7en.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone else pretty much bug-free?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.