in your honest opinion (CG Nichol)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. in your honest opinion (CG Nichol)

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
1 week ago#1
i just blew a shylt ton of resources trying for Kain's helmet......i KNEW CG Nic was soon and probably this week, but i pulled anyway. so......if i have every other buffer/bard thus far in FFBE, should i actually pull FOR him? or just kinda see what happens? i have never had the "CG bug" or really seen why they are "so great" when they have been released. jake, no thanks. fina, all i want is her TMR. Sakura is super cute but until 7* DL will more than suffice. Lasswell, nah. not my type. Lid...didn't really want her either..until i got her. she is straight amazing. and after her release she was pretty much thrown into the "over-rated" catagory by many, which i disagree with. she's earned a spot on many teams with me.

which brings us to CG Nic.....other than Hyou he's the most hyped of the bunch. many could agree more so because DPS are a dime a dozen.

the main thing holding me back, is i have no Basch and still using Mystea as my MAG cover tank.....also i really like Rain characters....Awakened Rain will be incoming shortly too i imagine. as a character i would rather have him than CG Nic

thought and recommendations appreciated. thank you.
Randi 7* i'm waiting for you.......ID #010.310.589

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#2
We should be getting the CG unit mog king, the only rainbows you get on those banners are the CG units. There was some kind of step up involved also.

What happened in Japan they were paired up and each day those two were the rate up, while the rest were the off banners.

The only disadvantage with that is he's sharing rate up with someone else. This banner he shares no rate up with anyone. But you are looking at ~ month for that mog king also.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: MrDilkington

MrDilkington
1 week ago#3
Well everybody gets a free 10% shot at him with that "30% rainbow ticket" we get tomorrow, so statistically 1 in 10 of us will luck out and get him without using any resources...
Good luck ^^

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
1 week ago#4
CG Nick is better, but it doesn't matter. Zargabaath unenhanced is already good enough. Bards are overkill. CG Nicole is double overkill.

So if you want the best, you need him. But there's nothing in the game that needs the best, not will there be for months if ever considering everyone's power will keep creeping.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#5
He'll be in the pool forever. Relax and hoard
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 week ago#6
His loadout speaks for itself.

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Maritime_Strategist_Nichol
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
1 week ago#7
If you have other buffers (Roy/Ramza/Lunera/Zarg) he really is not needed. His buffs are only slightly stronger than the bard buffs. He has a lot in his kit, but he also requires a lot of turn management. Some of his buffs also break your team, and he quickly runs into MP problems that he can't help much with.

Overrated unit.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: Beatrix (1.1k atk/max LB)
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: 50/50 MLB Layle

User Info: ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots
1 week ago#8
wyldman11 posted...
We should be getting the CG unit mog king, the only rainbows you get on those banners are the CG units. There was some kind of step up involved also.

What happened in Japan they were paired up and each day those two were the rate up, while the rest were the off banners.

The only disadvantage with that is he's sharing rate up with someone else. This banner he shares no rate up with anyone. But you are looking at ~ month for that mog king also.

In JP he was paired with CG Sakura, so that's not a bad consolation prize. A lot better than CG Jake or CG Lassworm.
FFBE ID: 108,595,185
FFBE IGN: ksuwdboo

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#9
ksuwdboots posted...
wyldman11 posted...

In JP he was paired with CG Sakura, so that's not a bad consolation prize. A lot better than CG Jake or CG Lassworm.

Actually thinking about it

3% chance at rainbow
1% of that being on banner
2% being off banner

2 on banner = .5% for either
4 off banner = .5% chance for any

Unless they did something else with the % there is really no reason to pull just on anyone banner over another as your chances are the same across the board.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#10
Laws_of_Woo posted...
If you have other buffers (Roy/Ramza/Lunera/Zarg) he really is not needed. His buffs are only slightly stronger than the bard buffs. He has a lot in his kit, but he also requires a lot of turn management. Some of his buffs also break your team, and he quickly runs into MP problems that he can't help much with.

Overrated unit.

So much wrong with this, and the word need is being thrown around a lot. Do you need him? Probably not, but there is a lot you don't need, but go for anyway. Did TC -need- to pull hard on Kain for his helmet? I have a strong hunch the answer is no.
Amusing.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. in your honest opinion (CG Nichol)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived