Next trial

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 week ago#1
What are you all expecting to see next? 10 man Alhena or Iron Giant? Alhena was a couple weeks earlier in jp, but that may not mean much, since moose actually came out before elnath there.
PSN: psychodriver614

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
1 week ago#2
I'm hoping iron giant to replace demon mail

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 week ago#3
It feels like Elnath was an eternity ago, so hopefully Alhena!
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316

User Info: asm154

asm154
1 week ago#4
It’s time to start seeing 10 man regularly along with Chamber of Fallen less frequent but faster than they have been arriving. Unless we get another Malboro that takes time & effort.
GL: 337 475 319 - asm

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 week ago#5
Gumi-curveball original challenger.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: RaidenZeroX

RaidenZeroX
1 week ago#6
Fiyun posted...

I predict this will be a RNG fest, so no amount of planning and prep can keep you from having to use lapis refreshes in order to win!
FFBE IGN Zero, Whatever I have that best fits the current content
Everything else available on request

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
1 week ago#7
RaidenZeroX posted...
Fiyun posted...

I predict this will be a RNG fest, so no amount of planning and prep can keep you from having to use lapis refreshes in order to win!

eh.....there will be some kind of flaw or glitch we can take advantage of for a week before they "fix" it as usual....not too worried about it ;)

i hope so though. i would like a super difficult Demon Ariana challenge! like.....Nightmare 2.0........i need something HARD again.....trying to make things harder by dumbing my team down kinda sucks....like, what's the point in pulling for the good units and farming all these sweet TMRs if in order to enjoy the game i have to limit myself to not even using them??? =(
Usually have Randi VoL Tidus Lando TT Noctis Bae Queen leads.......ID #010.310.589

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 week ago#8
If they're gonna make a global exclusive trial, make it a Tonberry!

And make one of the rewards a 5* base Tonberry unit lol

(Tonberries rock)
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 week ago#9
les4metal posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...
Fiyun posted...

eh.....there will be some kind of flaw or glitch we can take advantage of for a week before they "fix" it as usual....not too worried about it ;)

i hope so though. i would like a super difficult Demon Ariana challenge! like.....Nightmare 2.0........i need something HARD again.....trying to make things harder by dumbing my team down kinda sucks....like, what's the point in pulling for the good units and farming all these sweet TMRs if in order to enjoy the game i have to limit myself to not even using them??? =(

That may be the view from your perspective, problem is it looks way different for the majority of players (which, on the other hand, is the non-paying variety mostly).

The disparity in power level between players in this game is just so freaking huge that I personally wouldn't know either how to balance things. My solution would probably be to just throw out nightmare-difficulties that only pay out Lapis or Moogles (i.e. non-limited stuff) for the "need a challenge" whale-ish kinda people.

User Info: XanthielX

XanthielX
1 week ago#10
I dont really care myself: I just want SOMETHING, sooner than the gap we had between Elnath and Moose

Also @Belialkk yes. Tonberries rule!
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
FFBE: 868,049,478

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.