• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
1 year ago#11
-ZenXero- posted...
Feels bad...what's even worse is she was given away for free and the one I got costed me lapis. What bull.

To be fair, I've heard her 7* version is not too bad.... So, you at least have a 7* character in the future.
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 Wii-U ID: Data-Drain
AC:NL Dream Address: 5A00-0015-A397 https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.

User Info: -ZenXero-

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#12
azure hawk posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...
Ironic. I was JUST about to make a topic on the same thing.

As of today, I now have a 100% Tomb Raider moogle and absolutely ZERO chance of puling her. Shame, too. I bet her TMR would benefit either my new Loren or my old Fry.

Feels bad...what's even worse is she was given away for free and the one I got costed me lapis. What bull.

She was? When? One of the events you had to show up to?

You get a free Lightning if you finish the last mission of Lanzelt Ruins. It was recently updated for "newcomers"

_Data_Drain_ posted...
-ZenXero- posted...

To be fair, I've heard her 7* version is not too bad.... So, you at least have a 7* character in the future.

I now have 3 :(
FFBE: ZenXero 364-999-848

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
1 year ago#13
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...

As of today, I now have a 100% Tomb Raider moogle and absolutely ZERO chance of puling her. Shame, too. I bet her TMR would benefit either my new Loren or my old Fry.

You get a free Lightning if you finish the last mission of Lanzelt Ruins. It was recently updated for "newcomers"

_Data_Drain_ posted...
-ZenXero- posted...

her stmr is the best sword so far
[http://artbot.everyboty.net/pix/590.png] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain

User Info: Whimsical_Gamer

Whimsical_Gamer
1 year ago#14
My first Women's day pull was Penelo. I stopped trying since. I only did a 4* and regular EX ticket last night. Got Seven and Senque(?) So meh....
You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 year ago#15
That was me last week when I got Elfreeda on that banner (I'm not working on a finisher before you mention her tmr). Granted days ago I did her in the end days ago.

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#16
As much time and exposure SE gave to her, you'd think she'd be a good unit. But not so much.
PSN: psychodriver614

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#17
Arken101 posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...

_Data_Drain_ posted...
-ZenXero- posted...

her stmr is the best sword so far

Great. I need to be disappointed 1 more time.

User Info: azure hawk

azure hawk
1 year ago#18
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...

(

I know about Lightning and got her. But Lightning's TMR isn't Tomb Raider. E.Ailene's is.
'Hakuna Matata translates into "Up Yours" in Swahili.' - Mad magazine

User Info: SGT_Conti

SGT_Conti
1 year ago#19
Ninjabotv2 posted...
As much time and exposure SE gave to her, you'd think she'd be a good unit. But not so much.

She was absolutely amazing when she released, but no gacha game will make it without power creep, so she's just been rendered obsolete.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#20
azure hawk posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...

(

I know about Lightning and got her. But Lightning's TMR isn't Tomb Raider. E.Ailene's is.

My bad. I read that wrong. Still salty.
  • Topic Archived