• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: -ZenXero-

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#1
Rainbow dropped..
Prayed hard for EAileen, I have 3 100% waiting to piledrive her. I don't really want her but it's just the moogles...THE MOOGLES!

Out comes effin Lightning. Whoop dee effin doo.
FFBE: ZenXero 364-999-848

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#2
I shouldve know that pulling while taking a crap was a bad idea. My sphincters have never felt such pain...

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
1 year ago#3
LoL ..
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 138

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#4
Out of the all the off banners, I get the charity case. I was actually happy about the free one since I can 7* her, but with this? Hell no. It isnt charity anymore if youre getting robbed.

User Info: 1stborn

1stborn
1 year ago#5
I feel ya man, I bought that st patties bundle and pulled a jiraiya, really wanted an ayaka but eff it. His TMR is alright for now since I don't have a noctis
Trichiliocosm
FFBE ID 260 512 497

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 year ago#6
Every single rainbow I've had from a daily has been Lightning.

Every. Single. One.

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
1 year ago#7
-ZenXero- posted...
Rainbow dropped..
Prayed hard for EAileen, I have 3 100% waiting to piledrive her. I don't really want her but it's just the moogles...THE MOOGLES!

Out comes effin Lightning. Whoop dee effin doo.

Just keep the 100% trust moogles.

In JP they apparently get Trust Moogle containers. If you put 100% worth of a unit's trust moogles into the container you get that TMR (or something like that). So we'll just have to be patient but we should get Ex Aileen's TMR at that point.
Should I reroll?
LordKefka2- Sure do it. Then worry about waiting for nrg to refill, farming tmrs, beating trials, 7*s, kids, divorce, death, life, pain suffer.

User Info: azure hawk

azure hawk
1 year ago#8
Ironic. I was JUST about to make a topic on the same thing.

As of today, I now have a 100% Tomb Raider moogle and absolutely ZERO chance of puling her. Shame, too. I bet her TMR would benefit either my new Loren or my old Fry.
'Hakuna Matata translates into "Up Yours" in Swahili.' - Mad magazine

-ZenXero-
1 year ago#9
azure hawk posted...

As of today, I now have a 100% Tomb Raider moogle and absolutely ZERO chance of puling her. Shame, too. I bet her TMR would benefit either my new Loren or my old Fry.

Feels bad...what's even worse is she was given away for free and the one I got costed me lapis. What bull.

User Info: azure hawk

azure hawk
1 year ago#10
-ZenXero- posted...
azure hawk posted...

Feels bad...what's even worse is she was given away for free and the one I got costed me lapis. What bull.

She was? When? One of the events you had to show up to?
'Hakuna Matata translates into "Up Yours" in Swahili.' - Mad magazine
  • Topic Archived