I want all 6 units from the magic banner, should I roll on it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. I want all 6 units from the magic banner, should I roll on it?

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 month ago#1
I have 3 TTs and 3 Fryevias, and none of the other units. I really want a 4th TT and a 4th Fry so I can have 2 7 star TTs and Fryevia's STMR, and every other unit on the banner either has an amazing TMR I want, or is a great unit.

But I also want to save for Yuna's banner, which is what I've been saving for the last couple of months. I don't think we'll ever get a banner as stellar as this one again, and I could potentially roll Yuna off banner or with UoC tickets, so I'm leaning towards using at least half of my resources on the magic banner.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 653,381,1428
Brave Exvius: 718,418,520

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
1 month ago#2
yes, of course.
Usually have Randi LV Tidus Lando TT Eiko Bae Queen leads.......ID #010.310.589

User Info: 0neW1ngedAngel

0neW1ngedAngel
1 month ago#3
Break out the credit card.
Would you kindly?
Gamertag: TexasRangrChuck 3DS FC: 1478-3704-7928 IGN:Tiberius TSV:3865

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 month ago#4
Do it. Seems like a no brainer. The magic banner is juicy and if I didn't already have TT, Dark Fina and Seabreeze, I'd probably pull on it.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: DRiccs

DRiccs
1 month ago#5
The sky is blue and the sea is full of salt. May the popcorns be with you!
JP: Wimpy OK | Basch | Tidus | Sephiroth | Lila | Ace | Ayaka
GL: OK | Fryevia | 2B | WKN | Christine

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
1 month ago#6
Every rainbow will be one of the banner units so you'll be Happy with whatever rainbows you manage to pull.
FFBE - 010 016 697

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 month ago#7
N-K-S posted...
Every rainbow will be one of the banner units so you'll be Happy with whatever rainbows you manage to pull.

When you put it like that, I pretty much have to roll on it.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 653,381,1428
Brave Exvius: 718,418,520

User Info: DiabeticKnight

DiabeticKnight
1 month ago#8
Considering every rainbow would be a slam dunk for you, I would do it. This is the same issue I face with saving for CG Fina, we'll only have a .5% chance to get the unit we want... lots of opportunity for off-banner or non-wanted units. At least when you see a rainbow, you know you're going to be happy.
FFBE: 1600+ Exp. Aileen & Cloud, 1200+ 2B, 1000+ Christi, Orlandu, DV, Fry, Barb, OK, Ace - (DKnight) 168,861,108
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 month ago#9
DiabeticKnight posted...
Considering every rainbow would be a slam dunk for you, I would do it. This is the same issue I face with saving for CG Fina, we'll only have a .5% chance to get the unit we want... lots of opportunity for off-banner or non-wanted units. At least when you see a rainbow, you know you're going to be happy.

Hmmm. You just made going for Ayaka with my fina hoard more tempting.
PSN: psychodriver614

User Info: DiabeticKnight

DiabeticKnight
1 month ago#10
Ninjabotv2 posted...
DiabeticKnight posted...

Hmmm. You just made going for Ayaka with my fina hoard more tempting.

I wish you well if you do. Going for Ayaka, you're at least assured a good support 5* if you don't get her. As for me, I'm still keeping most of my hoard for Fina, she's my favorite story character. :)
FFBE: 1600+ Exp. Aileen & Cloud, 1200+ 2B, 1000+ Christi, Orlandu, DV, Fry, Barb, OK, Ace - (DKnight) 168,861,108
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. I want all 6 units from the magic banner, should I roll on it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived