banner is womens day banner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. banner is womens day banner

User Info: RaidenZeroX

RaidenZeroX
4 months ago#51
phantasy posted...
That is just another round about way of saying the banner is bad. People go into banners looking for specific units.

Again, incorrect. If I wanted to say the whole banner was bad, I would have said the whole banner was bad. You’re assuming only veteran players exist here. As Zerocrossings mentioned, there are newer players who would be wise to pull here because pretty much all of their rainbows will be great on that specific category. Stop claiming I said one thing when it’s obvious to anyone who understands English that I didn’t.
FFBE IGN Zero, Fryevia or Dark Veritas
Everything else available on request

User Info: MetalRed

MetalRed
4 months ago#52
Zerocrossings posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...
Zerocrossings posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...
Zerocrossings posted...
Yes it sucks for you if you only want a Loren. Doesn’t make it a bad banner for the rest of us.

Please direct me to where I said it was bad for everybody else. It was clear that I was referring to individual units based on the math, not the entire pool

Nah this is dumb, Ive made my point. I just don’t want any newbies to be misled into thinking this is a bad banner because of your first post. If you are a newbie, some of the banners like the magic One is great because you have a high chance of getting a TOP tier magic chainer. I recommend to pull.

Can you read? I never said to not pull. I said the odds were bad if you were looking for a specific unit. How can you still be missing that point? My comment has nothing to do with entire banners, it was always about individual units. Your inability to comprehend basic English and math is what made you think otherwise and try to turn it into something different.

But you said the banner was bad.

Chill guys. Guess this was a misunderstanding.

Based on his first post RaidenZeroX posted...
So 1/200, same as the original chance of an on banner rainbow before the rate up? If this is serious, it seems pretty bad.

Pretty sure the"it" refers to the original chance of getting the unit that people want. Therefore, the chance of actually getting what you want isn't high.

Imo, just whale it. The harder you whale, the more you respect Wamen.

User Info: Sparks_

Sparks_
4 months ago#53
Oh wow, on banner Elfreeda again... now I feel bad I dumped everything for E Aileen. Still, a higher chance at more TDH is always welcome.

Also want D Fina for her TMR... but I feel Elfreeda will have to take priority.

Sigh...
FFBE - 1K OK / 950 TT - 535 098 017

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
4 months ago#54
JI_Joe posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Wu_Hu posted...
Damn it. Last time this kind of banner dropped, nothing good came out of it for me.

When did this kinda banner drop before?

O.o

Seabreeze dark fina, summer lid, beach time fina.

Was thinking more of the type banner actually.
Healer support attack magic ones
This banner IS better though due to reduced pool and guaranteed featured rainbow.

Then again my last type pull had no banner. So.... *Shrug*

User Info: FionZyles

FionZyles
4 months ago#55
Actually I think it's not bad if you wanna chase one of these older units, older units MAY not get rate up until who knows how long? And Gumi kinda skipped those Type Banner that JP had before, so it's also possible that Gumi might skips 2-Random-Rate-Up-Per-3-Days Banner that's currently available in JP, so I will say pull if you really want them
FFBE(JP) 360,263,426 - I am weak :(
Opera Omelet 289775196 Domon - Only play fav characters :)

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 months ago#56
Why is light veritas under support? Isnt she considered a mage?
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: MMZ

MMZ
4 months ago#57
Looks like I'll be going ham on the magic banner.
I don't have T-Terra or Fryevia yet, and if I just end up with 2 more Dark Fina then I can get her STMR.
Signature Edition Signature
FFRK: wVDR - (Sentinel Grimoire)

User Info: axtelix

axtelix
4 months ago#58
Only have Reberta, Prishe, Loren, 2 Lunera, 2 Barbie, Fryevia

I'm not sure want to pull or not, since i dont want the majority of these units except Ayaka, TT, Sakura, and Elfreeda
FFBE GL - 709,826,955
[K] Community

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
4 months ago#59
Would love an Elfreeda but *geez* I have every single unit on the Attack banner except Olive and Aileen, which I hardly need. Not super excited for dupes (even a 4th Reberta) even if it’s the path to the meta.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: Zerocrossings

Zerocrossings
4 months ago#60
MetalRed posted...
Zerocrossings posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...
Zerocrossings posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...
Zerocrossings posted...
Yes it sucks for you if you only want a Loren. Doesn’t make it a bad banner for the rest of us.

Please direct me to where I said it was bad for everybody else. It was clear that I was referring to individual units based on the math, not the entire pool

Nah this is dumb, Ive made my point. I just don’t want any newbies to be misled into thinking this is a bad banner because of your first post. If you are a newbie, some of the banners like the magic One is great because you have a high chance of getting a TOP tier magic chainer. I recommend to pull.

Can you read? I never said to not pull. I said the odds were bad if you were looking for a specific unit. How can you still be missing that point? My comment has nothing to do with entire banners, it was always about individual units. Your inability to comprehend basic English and math is what made you think otherwise and try to turn it into something different.

But you said the banner was bad.

Chill guys. Guess this was a misunderstanding.

Based on his first post RaidenZeroX posted...
So 1/200, same as the original chance of an on banner rainbow before the rate up? If this is serious, it seems pretty bad.

Pretty sure the"it" refers to the original chance of getting the unit that people want. Therefore, the chance of actually getting what you want isn't high.

Imo, just whale it. The harder you whale, the more you respect Wamen.

Sure sure i will chill. Lets all just respect women.

But really, even if you are chasing one specific unit, its a split banner chance of getting it. Most banners from now are gonna be split banners, including the much desired CG unit. And those split banners are pretty much the best chance to get them in a loooong while.

Alright so lets say you just want Loren, this 0.5% chance is gonna be the best chance to get her for a looong while as while. But if you desire 1 more unit for that banner, it becomes a non split banner odds, which is considered pretty good. If you want 3 or more, you should most DEFINITELY pull.

This banner is not bad at all.
FC: 3067-5611-1084, SV: 897
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. banner is womens day banner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived