• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. What 6* awakening materials you have trouble having in stock?

User Info: Heavyscale

Heavyscale
9 months ago#1
Recently I have a lot of units that I held off awakening to 6* simply because I run out of awakening materials for them. Yes, King Mog do sells a lot of them but I don't like to buy the more expensive ones unless I have units that need to be awaken immediately.

I think everyone will have no problem having Divine Crystal in stock since it is used least.

For me, the top 3 would be Fairy Writs, Rainbow Blooms and Prismatic Horns.

Rarely I ever run out of Calamity Writs when I need it, and never for Calamity Gems.

So how is it for everyone else?
FFBE ID: 996 500 347

User Info: Armageddon_Wolf

Armageddon_Wolf
9 months ago#2
Mostly rainbow bloom I think, can't check due to maint but seems like almost everyone uses 20 of those
FFBE, 1171 2B with excal, usually a 1100mag 7k hp grim lord now these days

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
9 months ago#3
Prismatic Horn.
Usually have Randi LV Tidus Lando TT Eiko Bae Queen leads.......ID #010.310.589

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
9 months ago#4
I never run out of 6* awakening materials.
I always make sure I have at least 100 of each type and restock during MK events.

..... that and because I'm not lucky enough to get good units I want to raise to 6* T_T
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: WreakHavoc

WreakHavoc
9 months ago#5
None, I used to have this issue, but now I am just running out of units to awaken to 6*

User Info: Mutedfaithwi60

Mutedfaithwi60
9 months ago#6
I've got 200+ of each, eventually you reach a point where you pretty much run out of units worth awakening. Saves me a lot of time on MK events since I don't have to farm them.
Supporting Resident Evil Outbreak Port!
http://www.supportoutbreak.webs.com

User Info: Garr

Garr
9 months ago#7
None. My problem is not wanting to awaken units until I max their LB. That combined with my last 2 rainbows being a dupe zarg from our 5* ticket and dupe Willhelm from yesterdays free pull means I cant spend them as fast as I get them. I have 250+ of each.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
9 months ago#8
If you're running low on awakening mats, don't sweat it. That time will pass. I remember when i first came back to the game around the anniversary last year. A month or 2 passes and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why gumi still had awakening mats locked behind mog king events. Fast forward to now and I have almost 200+ of everything with nothing to spend them on.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: SGT_Conti

SGT_Conti
9 months ago#9
I was starting to run low on Rainbow Blooms and Calamity Gems but I filled everything back to 120 after this recent MK event.
Posted with GameRaven 3.4

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
9 months ago#10
Definitely not Divine Crystals.
FFBE Global - ID: 439759934; Grand Summoners - ID: 835110716
Official Nyx of the Brave Exvius board
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. What 6* awakening materials you have trouble having in stock?
  • Topic Archived