• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. For androids user to claim compensation

User Info: litz_c

litz_c
9 months ago#1
Follow this guide line here:

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1278387-Free-FFBE-iOS-Compensation-using-an-android-device-no-info-needed?s=4373d1d7a7f282756a38c2fb44f21aa2

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
9 months ago#2
Wonder how many people are here that aren't looking up reddit so they don't know about this yet.

We'll probably be able to make a headcount with this post.

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
9 months ago#3
Given Ferozban's obsession with getting 5 tickets and spending the entire day whining about it until he did, I'm pretty sure most people here already know about this. I saw at least one link to how to collect it in one of his topics.
FFBE IGN Zero, Fryevia or Dark Veritas
Everything else available on request

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
9 months ago#4
RaidenZeroX posted...
Given Ferozban's obsession with getting 5 tickets and spending the entire day whining about it until he did, I'm pretty sure most people here already know about this. I saw at least one link to how to collect it in one of his topics.

I missed that topic. You may have a guess why @RaidenZeroX :D

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
9 months ago#5
entitled android users lmao
FF Brave Exvius "Izzy" - 343,697,090
FF Dissidia "Iseya" 170906470

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
9 months ago#6
Izzythewinner posted...
entitled android users lmao

ios users would be doing the exact same thing had it gone the other way.
FFBE ID: 123.727.019 Current Lead: Beatrix (1.1k atk/max LB)
DFFOO ID: 513043842 Current Lead: 50/50 Setzer

RaidenGarai
9 months ago#7
I wouldn't lump them all into that group. Yeah, Ferozban is definitely entitled (not caring that iOS players losing a day was unfair, only that it was unfair that he couldn't easily collect the iOS compensation when other Android users could), but most of them are just being smart about this.

If you have the chance to get some free stuff without much work, why wouldn't you do it? I know if the roles were reversed I would have done the same thing, and I'd be willing to bet 95% of the other iOS users would as well, no matter how much they complain about it now.

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
9 months ago#8
So is this a legit method? Seems too easy so that makes me suspicious.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
9 months ago#9
Whatever people say i don't really trust websites or stuff like that.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Lolikura Lead
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 1927 ATK CG Hyou

RaidenGarai
9 months ago#10
Bleu_Skie posted...
So is this a legit method? Seems too easy so that makes me suspicious.

I'm not sure of the specific method, I know Android users can collect by logging in with an iphone or an ipad though, since I've seen several people confirm that. I haven't done it firsthand since I'm an iOS user and didn't need to, but there are definitely ways to get it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. For androids user to claim compensation
  • Topic Archived