Shouldn't players just be informed of 7 units in future?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Shouldn't players just be informed of 7 units in future?

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
6 months ago#1
It strikes me a little odd, because to get them you supposedly need a duplicate unit at maximum level, 6★ awakening.
With this is in mind, players here (or elsewhere with the know-how) now feel comfortable summoning a unit they already have even if useless.

So what's going to happen to players that don't know this, summon a dupe, feed it to someone and a week later be told in the news how a unit is awoken to 7★?
Maybe it's okay now, but shouldn't they give players something like a months notice in advance on how to get them and not just "THEY'RE COMING!" and on launch it's "You need those dupes you trashed :D"

Edit:
Sorry, I forgot the star symbol isn't formatted in the title! :(

User Info: Lazz3k

Lazz3k
6 months ago#2
I think its the most common answer to new players. Well 99.9% of the long time players anyways. Will advise to never fuse or sell 5* base units. Regardless of situation. 7* or not.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
6 months ago#3
Lazz3k posted...
I think its the most common answer to new players. Well 99.9% of the lomg time players anyways. Will advise to never fuse or sell 5* base units. Regardless of situation. 7* or not.

Exactly. And since this game is pretty much impossible to play without looking up stuff everyone should stumble on it at some point.

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
6 months ago#4
Pierz posted...
to get them you supposedly need a duplicate unit at maximum level, 6★ awakening.

Nah, they changed that before they released the whole 7* thing. They can be 5* level 1 when you turn them into the awakening material.

Otherwise, yes, I agree with you but at the same time, considering how rare 5* bases are, why would anyone, even an uninformed person, fuse them away? (barring units like Y'shtola, who we got a number of in the relevant raid)
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (100% evasion Zargabaath with provoke!)

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
6 months ago#5
Lazz3k posted...
I think its the most common answer to new players. Well 99.9% of the long time players anyways. Will advise to never fuse or sell 5* base units. Regardless of situation. 7* or not.

Ahhh okay. Should I keep Ray Jack and Delita?

User Info: Lazz3k

Lazz3k
6 months ago#6
Pierz posted...
Lazz3k posted...

Ahhh okay. Should I keep Ray Jack and Delita?

I have 2 delita and im saving him for later. No ray jack, but as hated as he is, id still save him just in case.

User Info: les4metal

les4metal
6 months ago#7
Delita can still be a good OTKO unit. he can break both DEF and SPR in one turn at 7* he can also imperil dark -120%. and if you don't have another 7* finisher, he can certainly fill that role too....better than most non-FD 6* units that aren't reliant on LB.
Usually have Randi LV Tidus Lando TT Eiko Bae Queen leads.......ID #010.310.589
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Shouldn't players just be informed of 7 units in future?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived