• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Which unit / banner are you hoarding tickets for?

User Info: Beastx16

Beastx16
9 months ago#41
Yuna. The ffx banner is the only one I'll want until ffviii.
FFBE: 311,223,506

User Info: Master_Arbiter4

Master_Arbiter4
9 months ago#42
Beatrix and Valkyrie Profile.
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Trying to YT... I suck, but look me up? youtube.com/callmepeepz

User Info: firestarter18

firestarter18
9 months ago#43
CG Fina for lack of Ayaka, but I also really want Kunshira. Already have 2x 5k Lapis pulls ready and over 20 tickets, 7 of which are guaranteed 4* or better.

Do want. :D

User Info: Fukenog

Fukenog
9 months ago#44
Hyoh. Or whatever his name will be. Should give me plenty of time to hoard.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: vereist

vereist
9 months ago#45
Sylverce posted...
FFX. Want Lulu/Yuna, whether I need them or not.

Yessss! I’m gonna go all out for Lulu.

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
9 months ago#46
Squall
Bang. ~ The Punisher

User Info: sh4dowknigh7

sh4dowknigh7
9 months ago#47
Veritas of the Dark AGAIN...again...

f*** Gumi f*** RNG f*** not having VotD!
Shadow Knight - https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jTvZ7m3KOfSkrC/giphy.gif

User Info: fearthisjuggalo

fearthisjuggalo
9 months ago#48
I'm not hoarding tickets for anyone. I'm one of those that spend as I get. I hardly ever get on banner units(not a single one so far) so I don't see a reason to bother. I do save lapis until I get an itch, then I pull some wack off banner rainbow(if I'm lucky) then go back to hoarding tickets. I'd kill for some chainers as I'm using Chizuru and Amelia until I can pull better.
FFRK-ViolentD 5nB2 - Cid Raines Metamorphosis
FFBE-Godemus 185 220 814 - Luneth 968ATK

User Info: asm154

asm154
9 months ago#49
fearthisjuggalo posted...
I'm not hoarding tickets for anyone. I'm one of those that spend as I get. I hardly ever get on banner units(not a single one so far) so I don't see a reason to bother. I do save lapis until I get an itch, then I pull some wack off banner rainbow(if I'm lucky) then go back to hoarding tickets. I'd kill for some chainers as I'm using Chizuru and Amelia until I can pull better.

I know where you're coming from. I was the same way. Despite being one of the early adopters, I went forever without a DPS chainer and a really long time without any rainbow, then got a bunch of them. Same for mages, white and black, and finishers. (Most have shown up since September of last year, so the increased drop percentage across the board is having an effect.)

After playing for so long, I've gotten most of the units, TMR's, & items I need/prefer and now it has to be a unit that moves the needle. Since it really is just a random probability, I increase my probability of getting a unit that moves the needle by pulling on their banner. And may still get a unit I wasn't expecting but can find a use for anyway, since the general pool is still accessible in the pull.

The great thing about trends is they can and will change in an instant. Over time, the probability is in your favor and any thing you can do to increase it even by a little does matter.

All that being said, if you're a newer player and just need some solid units to clear content, waiting for an extended period of time will hurt more than help. Doing a daily pull makes a great deal of sense there, while still perhaps saving a little bit extra for that special unit you really want.

User Info: true_illusions

true_illusions
9 months ago#50
Mainly saving for Raegan and Sephiroth.

I think i read they both go into the Orlandeau family, although i think Sephiroth can match multiple framerates. But i think in Japan they were one right after the other... so may be hording until the second banner and pryaing. But saving is also not generally in my nature, we will see if i can hold out that long.
True_ill :Orlandeau, FV, 100% Evade Noctis, OK, Ace, Aileen, Lunera, Multiple Seabreeze/Normal D. Fina
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Which unit / banner are you hoarding tickets for?
  • Topic Archived