Another off banner rainbow

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Another off banner rainbow

User Info: Dragoon67

Dragoon67
3 months ago#1
Went for Prompto got Fohlen instead yet another off banner I could care less about & before this the last one well 2 off banners going for BS Sakura pulled 2 Ramza this is extremely frustrating
FFBE-Dragoon 703221428
Opera Omnia-178951914

User Info: Zanir9x

Zanir9x
3 months ago#2
Dragoon67 posted...
Went for Prompto got Fohlen instead yet another off banner I could care less about & before this the last one well 2 off banners going for BS Sakura pulled 2 Ramza this is extremely frustrating

Well... bad news my friend, since the rate up to 3%, you'll get 2 off banner for each 3 rainbows you pull XD statistically speaking
Stand Tall And Shake The Heavens...

User Info: Dragoon67

Dragoon67
3 months ago#3
Zanir9x posted...
Dragoon67 posted...

Well... bad news my friend, since the rate up to 3%, you'll get 2 off banner for each 3 rainbows you pull XD statistically speaking

When the rates were increased they also said the chances of getting a banner unit was doubled wasn't it originally 50% they really need to reword their messages
FFBE-Dragoon 703221428
Opera Omnia-178951914

User Info: Laws_of_Woo

Laws_of_Woo
3 months ago#4
I had 5 off banner rainbows when pulling for Yun.

User Info: XanthielX

XanthielX
3 months ago#5
Dragoon67 posted...
Zanir9x posted...
Dragoon67 posted...

When the rates were increased they also said the chances of getting a banner unit was doubled wasn't it originally 50% they really need to reword their messages

Nah the wording was fine. The old chance of a banner rainbow was 0.5%. The current chance is 1%. 1% is double 0.5%

The odds of getting an off banner rainbow have nothing to do with getting a banner rainbow, in absolute terms.
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
FFBE: 868,049,478

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
3 months ago#6
Zanir9x posted...
Dragoon67 posted...

Good news.

Any off-banner rainbow you get now would have simply been a gold crystal just a few months ago. So that Fohlen would have been the 4* banner unit Cor not that long ago.
Should I reroll?
LordKefka2- Sure do it. Then worry about waiting for nrg to refill, farming tmrs, beating trials, 7*s, kids, divorce, death, life, pain suffer.

User Info: ZeroType-X

ZeroType-X
3 months ago#7
Manowarrior35 posted...
Zanir9x posted...
Dragoon67 posted...

Good news.

Any off-banner rainbow you get now would have simply been a gold crystal just a few months ago. So that Fohlen would have been the 4* banner unit Cor not that long ago.

@Manowarrior35
Actually, that was a year ago, to this exact day.
FFBE: 471,163,819 | OO: 516,445,943 | Currently Playing: Gods Eater Burst (PSP)
Official Noctis of the Brave Exvius Board.

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
3 months ago#8
Laws_of_Woo posted...
I had 5 off banner rainbows when pulling for Yun.

Same here but I finally got my Chocobo boy at the 6th Rainbow -.-
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
3 months ago#9
@ZeroType-X posted...
Manowarrior35 posted...
Zanir9x posted...
Dragoon67 posted...

Good news.

@Manowarrior35
Actually, that was a year ago, to this exact day.

No, we have not had 3% rate-up for 1-year, that was probably when trolling crystals stopped and Orlandeau came out.

Until recently there was only 1% chance of getting a rainbow, now there is a 3% chance but 2% of those are off-banner. So the OP rolled between 1% and 3% which would have been a gold before the 3% rate-up.
Should I reroll?
LordKefka2- Sure do it. Then worry about waiting for nrg to refill, farming tmrs, beating trials, 7*s, kids, divorce, death, life, pain suffer.

User Info: RaidenZeroX

RaidenZeroX
3 months ago#10
That's not terrible at all. Between Cloud and Basch, I had 1 on banner rainbow, out of 13. So 12 off banner. It could be a lot worse.
FFBE IGN Zero, Fryevia or Dark Veritas
Everything else available on request
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Another off banner rainbow

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived