Who's blowing their savings on this XV banner!? lmao

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Who's blowing their savings on this XV banner!? lmao

User Info: XanthielX

XanthielX
3 months ago#21
Glad to have one to skip. I went hard AGAIN for Ayaka on that healer banner (didn't get her, but 3 off banner rainbows so eh) and blew everything pretty much, then dailies for cg sakura (got cg lasswell instead...), doggo (no luck) and ling (got yun instead so yay). Will be nice to build up a bit more of a stock again
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
FFBE: 868,049,478

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#22
XV is trash

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 months ago#23
nabbed the wife's diamond engagement ring and took that damn puppy down to the pawn shop.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: cupnoodles

cupnoodles
3 months ago#24
Randomx posted...
cupnoodles posted...
I'll be doing some ticket pulls for the first time in a while... Probably since cloud banner. I really want Aranea. Best girl in FFXV.

Agreed on that but they killed any incentive to pull for her because they decided to go with that ugly helmet of hers. Well and she's a dragoon and i don't like using them in BE, even when they get fixed.

Interesting. I hate dragoons in this game too..lol. What's the fix? I still want her in my team either way, just won't be pulling too hard. Gotta save them lapis and tickets for VP banner.

User Info: c_sunset

c_sunset
3 months ago#25
Whats so good about jumpers? I mean, she can't fit into chains and stuff.. right?

User Info: Dragoon67

Dragoon67
3 months ago#26
WhyitEarp posted...
XV is trash

Shut your whore mouth
FFBE-Dragoon 703221428
Opera Omnia-178951914

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#27
Dragoon67 posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
XV is trash

Shut your whore mouth

Worst game in the series, it’s a f***ing disgrace

User Info: whitesamurai

whitesamurai
3 months ago#28
Only banners I will spend on as well as make or break banners where I will dwindle my resources to zero, sell all my units/equip, and quit so there is no incentive to return:

- No Nerf Sephiroth/Lila step-up banner, ALL 3 rounds (make or break banner)
- 3 Type Banners with guaranteed 5* on first pull for each
- Valkyrie Profile Banner
- CG Unit Banner (not individual CG but the one where all rainbows you get are CG Units, also make a break banner for me)
- Hyou

Other than those, I will only pull a couple bonus units for King Mog, but always less tickets than what I'll get from the event itself. I have 65k lapis towards that 75k Seph/Lila banner and will easily get the rest by then.

Opera Omnia will be my exclusive FF mobile game if Seph/Lila Step-up or CG Unit banner do not appear. I don't care about the "Global is a different game", "it's a business and that banner was too generous", or other excuses. None of that will change my mind

User Info: TheBedGrapes

TheBedGrapes
3 months ago#29
After blowing what "savings" I had on the Chinese Valentine Dog banner with nothing to show for it, I will be skipping banners for awhile. I might just macro tmrs until 7*s hit, I dunno...feeling pretty down on this game right now.

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
3 months ago#30
Randomx posted...
cupnoodles posted...
I'll be doing some ticket pulls for the first time in a while... Probably since cloud banner. I really want Aranea. Best girl in FFXV.

Agreed on that but they killed any incentive to pull for her because they decided to go with that ugly helmet of hers. Well and she's a dragoon and i don't like using them in BE, even when they get fixed.

For what it's worth, she takes her helmet off in the victory animation.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Who's blowing their savings on this XV banner!? lmao

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived