Surviving against Bakuya's White Mist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Surviving against Bakuya's White Mist

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
4 months ago#1
This seems to be the one attack that makes the whole fight difficult.
Am I just lacking really good gear to bolster SPR or are there units (Outside of Mystea/Basch to Magic Cover) to help survive through White Mist?

Usually if I break the MAG/ATK and buff SPR, it's doable but there's still no guarantee all units will survive, and if it's cast twice then the fight is basically over.
Should I be removing the debuffs from Wrath's, or that not so important?

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
4 months ago#2
He should only use it once per turn. The other dragon can use black mist which is slightly weaker.

Should bring a unit that can protect you from stat breaks as it's a massive 90% def or spr break to one of your units.

You can also bring a unit like rikku or yan and use their LB to help with surviving but then you'd loss all your buffs including the wrath moves for that turn.
FFBE - 010 016 697

User Info: MetalRed

MetalRed
4 months ago#3
Kryla can solo.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
4 months ago#4
Also are you preventing debuffs?
If you don’t, you’ll have units that are 90% spr broken so no wonder they die.

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
4 months ago#5
I had Roy in my team, and Cowered courage, on turn 1 Mercenary Ramza died (I used him as a weaker Physical/Magic DPS, so that my main DPS doesn't accedentally kill) because I hadn't broken the boss's stats, but on turn 2 I did an AoE full break, and no one else came close to dying for the rest of the fight.

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
4 months ago#6
Thanks for the help all!

Yeah, the debuff was what wrecked the team and Silvia's Cover Shield helped stop it.
Was a very slow fight that took 27 turns but finally did it. Unfortunately I didn't realise that you have to specifically land the killing blow with Wrath/Vengeance. You can't just 'include' it with someone else's attack like you can with every other mission in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Surviving against Bakuya's White Mist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived