Realistically gumi did nothing wrong with the 10+1 charge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Realistically gumi did nothing wrong with the 10+1 charge

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
2 months ago#1
A regular 10+1 is 5k lapis which lets face is more blues and gold they sre charging about 4 to 5$ more for a gaurenteed rainbow. So is all the hassle were giving gumi worth 5$?
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
2 months ago#2
It's not a good price but still far from the worst they have come up with for some of those bundles. Like any of the other offers you can just skip it.

If anything people are upset because it highlights how ridiculous prices are for anything in this game.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
FFBE: 682,052,972

User Info: forestyocean

forestyocean
2 months ago#3
Dissidia Final fantasy opera omnia offers a guaranteed 5 star Gear with every 10+1 pull. Every single one. And you don't have to plop down 50 bucks for it, you can pull a guaranteed 5* Gear with gems, which they give away in-game. Not only that, the rates for 5 and 4 star Gear are consistently higher than FFBE. I already have more 5 star Gear in Opera omnia playing for a little over a week than I have 5 star units in FFBE playing for a year and a half. I am not joking.

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
2 months ago#4
Makes me want to punch a nun
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 126 ..

nativeboi85
2 months ago#5
forestyocean posted...
Dissidia Final fantasy opera omnia offers a guaranteed 5 star Gear with every 10+1 pull. Every single one. And you don't have to plop down 50 bucks for it, you can pull a guaranteed 5* Gear with gems, which they give away in-game. Not only that, the rates for 5 and 4 star Gear are consistently higher than FFBE. I already have more 5 star Gear in Opera omnia playing for a little over a week than I have 5 star units in FFBE playing for a year and a half. I am not joking.

Game sucks tho

User Info: scytherman96

scytherman96
2 months ago#6
nativeboi85 posted...
forestyocean posted...

Game sucks tho

Also the comparison is stupid since the entire gacha system is different lmao.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
2 months ago#7
nativeboi85 posted...
forestyocean posted...

Game sucks tho

If Opera Omnia sucks how does FFBE not? What's fun about spamming chaining attacks with duplicate characters and not even being able to see what happens on the screen as abilities layer over each other?
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: Pox

Pox
2 months ago#8
Except you don't even get rate ups, so it's a terrible deal. It costs on average ~$180 to get a guaranteed banner 5*.While that may seem like a lot in comparison, you'll get an average of 2 rainbows plus all the EX rewards, which includes a 5* ticket. 2 rainbows + 1 guaranteed rainbow of your choice + the rest of the EX rewards for $180 is a better deal by far imo. That doesn't even include bundles, step-up banners, or lapis resellers.

But please, if you want to spend $46 (or more if you don't live in the US) on what's likely to be a 5* you don't want or need, then by all means, go ahead.
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
2 months ago#9
You wouldn't understand since you get anything you want with a single ticket anyway
Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

nativeboi85
2 months ago#10
The_Sol_Blader posted...
You wouldn't understand since you get anything you want with a single ticket anyway

Ur right cause no one was up in arms when u had to pay 40$ for a 1% chance to get a 5 star but oh lawd u pay 5$ more for a gaurenteed one and all hell breaksnloose
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Realistically gumi did nothing wrong with the 10+1 charge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived