Cash-Grab Summons? WTF gumi...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Cash-Grab Summons? WTF gumi...

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
8 months ago#1
Can it get any more shady and cheaper?

This is getting ridiculus.
Gumi has been a shady company long before the infamous zidane banner, but this is pathetic.

So basically as a "gift" for lunar new year and valentines, we get a banner where you can directly pay cash to get probably a Delita or Lightning.
Free 2 Play players get nothing.

Our gift is: "we pay money to gumi".

While japan never had this crap. they got a 5k lapis for a guaranteed 5* base banner last time.
Which even f2p players who save lapis can enjoy.

thanks for nothing gumi. skip..

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
8 months ago#2
Do we have the price tag yet? Otherwise I would wait before fetching the pitchfork.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

Ferozban
8 months ago#3
The pitchfork is very eager to gut someone though. i dont know how long i can hold it still

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
8 months ago#4
Too late. f2pers want everything to be free, since they have to shed their precious f2p label if they buy something. I bet we'll see a bunch of f2pers claiming to get a rainbow "from the daily" tomorrow though.

My guess for price is $24.99. Gumi will think they're giving us a deal, but that's still outrageous.
FFBE IGN Zero, Fryevia or Dark Veritas
Everything else available on request

Ferozban
8 months ago#5
RaidenZeroX posted...
Too late. f2pers want everything to be free, since they have to shed their precious f2p label if they buy something. I bet we'll see a bunch of f2pers claiming to get a rainbow "from the daily" tomorrow though.

My guess for price is $24.99. Gumi will think they're giving us a deal, but that's still outrageous.

25 bucks would be absolutely s***ty.
We should rather do it like Dyer then and spend the 25 bucks for lapis resellers and get 50000 lapis for that lol...

I wont buy it unless its maximum 5 bucks.
a random rainbow isnt worth much. most rainbows are not that good anymore.

User Info: minsha

minsha
8 months ago#6
If 9.99 i do
The "Starting point" of all achievement is "desire"....

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
8 months ago#7
Ferozban posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...

We should rather do it like Dyer then and spend the 25 bucks for lapis resellers and get 50000 lapis for that lol...

Then you won't be buying it and your voice won't matter to Gumi in the end.

They only hear the sound of money flowing into their pockets.

Expecting 30$ at least.

User Info: Rawfury

Rawfury
8 months ago#8
minsha posted...
If 9.99 i do
FFBE - 383,751,499 - Tidus club(800att)

User Info: Nambuk

Nambuk
8 months ago#9
RaidenZeroX posted...

Aww I got Glad from the free daily yesterday, can I still claim to be f2p? I mean he's a s***ty unit so my f2p-ness is still secure, right?

In all honesty even if the deal was 0.99c I still wouldn't pay - I don't care about the f2p label I'm just incredibly cheap.
Well, that and I just don't care enough about the game to spend.
FFBE 806,568,203

Ferozban
8 months ago#10
Wu_Hu posted...
Ferozban posted...
RaidenZeroX posted...

Then you won't be buying it and your voice won't matter to Gumi in the end.

They only hear the sound of money flowing into their pockets.

Expecting 30$ at least.

If they ask for 30 bucks for a crappy random rainbow, they can play the Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

i doubt anyone but whales would do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Cash-Grab Summons? WTF gumi...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived