What QoL Upgrades Would You Like to See?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. What QoL Upgrades Would You Like to See?

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
3 months ago#51
A sell button after you summon for every single unit. Ihave no interest in a throw tmr and it sucks to manually sell all those trash units.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Christine Lead atm
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 1927 ATK CG Hyou

User Info: Jaeger562

Jaeger562
3 months ago#52
I would love if there was an option so that the repeat button woukd not automatically attack after you push it. If you could push repeat and it just selects the last used ability and puts the unit in a ready to attack position.

How would you guys feel about the small chance to get a 50% or maybe 100% moogle as a rainbow drop instead of a unit?

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
3 months ago#53
Jaeger562 posted...

How would you guys feel about the small chance to get a 50% or maybe 100% moogle as a rainbow drop instead of a unit?

That would drastically up the rate of TMR's being gained, even if it's super rare. The reasoning behind the TMR increase from dungeons is arguably a cheap way to get players constantly using the app and therefor boast to shareholders and the like how much player engagement there is.

I also think TMR is suppose to be luxury/powerful gear and not a standard. Harder Trials do definitely lean towards having it, but ELT Raids/Events are made in mind with players who aren't super committed. From a gameplay standpoint, yes, macro is possible but it's not the intention. If it were then Gumi would implement an Expedition-like system of characters raising their TMR over the course of a day, or likewise.

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
3 months ago#54
Jaeger562 posted...

That would probably be a quitting point for me. Especially the 50% one. TMR farming is comfortable and to use a macro is really easy so getting that instead of a 5* i chase would be extremely frustrating.
FFBE Global - ID 415.369.377 - Christine Lead atm
FFBE JP - ID 397.788.141 - 1927 ATK CG Hyou

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
3 months ago#55
QoL

Quarrior of Light
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
3 months ago#56
Let us gear different teams with the same gear.

Gets tedious to switch it around for another unit (one by one of course) and would make keeping up different helping units a lot easier.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: LordAzai

LordAzai
3 months ago#57
Orb overflow would be nice. We get NRG overflow when ranking up, but orbs can be wasted horribly :/
FFBE ID: 278 692 388
Cmooooon FFIX event, I need my Rose of May D:
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. What QoL Upgrades Would You Like to See?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived