Way of the Warrior: Gem Drops

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Way of the Warrior: Gem Drops

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
6 months ago#1
Hey all!

What stages are best to get Heavicrysts, particularly Power & Guard?
I tried New Memories about six times and I've only ever gotten Support Heavicrysts from the final stage there…

Some users reported that world-map stages on the left/right drop specific gems. (ex. Left stages drop Power/Guard/Tech/Support etc. and right stages drop Black/White/Green etc.) Has anyone else been able to ascertain that?

Thanks!

User Info: Artanis08

Artanis08
6 months ago#2
I've been running the Thespian and the warrior for power and guard. I get between 1 and 5 each time.

Between the two 90 nrg maps I've noticed the last one is more power/guard/support gems while the 2nd to last map is more healing/black/White.

Don't know the numbers or if anyone else can confirm.

User Info: khemp0

khemp0
6 months ago#3
I've been running Thespian as well, the more you run it the more it evens out in terms of drops. I'm currently up to for heavicrysts:

40 Power
31 Guard
39 Support
49 Tech
FFBE ID: 570,362,989
Reborn F2P for 2018

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
6 months ago#4
Isn't doing the regular chamber of gems more efficient for all this ?
FFBE ID: PM me. / " There is NO way to PEACE, PEACE is the WAY !!! "

User Info: rxester

rxester
6 months ago#5
LordHelios posted...

No... Just no..
Stay away from that place.. XD
FFBE Global: 795 315 327 - ZephreX
Just chillin..

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
6 months ago#6
LordHelios posted...

From 75 energy mission I get 12 Alcrysts, 8 Milcrysts, and 2 Giancrysts (instead of each Giancryst, 2 Heavicrysts may drop), with Xon and Locke in party... I've got the same results on multiple runs.

What do you get from running chamber of gems 5 times?

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
6 months ago#7
Pierz posted...
Hey all!

What stages are best to get Heavicrysts, particularly Power & Guard?
I tried New Memories about six times and I've only ever gotten Support Heavicrysts from the final stage there…

Some users reported that world-map stages on the left/right drop specific gems. (ex. Left stages drop Power/Guard/Tech/Support etc. and right stages drop Black/White/Green etc.) Has anyone else been able to ascertain that?

Thanks!

Then you're looking for the 65 energy stage, Ruined by Evil.

Heavycrists are the final prize from that boss, more often than not, it drops four, split from two stacks of two, sometimes of the same type.

The crist types are splitt between Power, Guard, Tech and Support.

That's the run I'm doing also, and have yet to have a run *not* dropping 4 every time.

You can get unlucky though and just get Support / Tech, but that's just how it is.
At least you're guaranteed it's good heavycrists.

The good thing is, the drops aren't subject to giantcrists, so you're not losing some RNG to those heavycrists turning into giantcrists.

Don't forget to run Xons and Lockes, Pods 153 and great ravens cape. It's an easy stage with just Soleil and dual Landu.
Worse case scenario, it'll just be a placebo and you'll win anyway, no harm done.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1000+ Atk Orlandeau
Troll rainbows, F2P... : http://imgur.com/3N33lBY

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
6 months ago#8
I just did the final stage again, got 9 Alcrysts, 10 Milcrysts, 5 Heavicrysts, 1 Giancryst with Raven's Cape only, no Locke or Xon. (Final stage is Guard, Tech, Power, Support).

I think for heavicrysts, this is more efficient that 75 energy mission. I expect the other 90 energy mission to be the same but for the other cryst types.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Way of the Warrior: Gem Drops

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived