Is an Onion Knight worth 25k lapis?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Is an Onion Knight worth 25k lapis?

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
3 months ago#1
Because he's the only rainbow I got after my gamblers itch beat me and tried to summon for CG Skimpwell.
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
3 months ago#2
He's really, really, REALLY good, but he's worth the value you place on him I guess. Are you gonna use him? Sure, he's absolutely worth it. Is he gonna rot in your collection because you have better units/more built up units? Then maybe he's not worth it.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (100% evasion Zargabaath with provoke!)

User Info: LordAzai

LordAzai
3 months ago#3
Most definitely - get his TMR ASAP for him. He's incredibly strong. Chains for days (easily and perfectly) and provides lvl 7 green magic worth of elemental buffing. Plus he has innate dual wield!

User Info: xTecKx

xTecKx
3 months ago#4
I'd say yes honestly. 1 rainbow in 25k Lapis isn't horrible but not ideal. That being said I hope you have Lapis saved up as I have no doubt that we will recieve the type banners at some point a long with guaranteed 5* pulls.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
3 months ago#5
I don't think any one 5* is worth 25k, but he's not a bad consolation prize, especially if you're lacking chainers.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
Admitted Fina Fanboy

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
3 months ago#6
Well the thing is I'm f2p and that Lapis came from a month or so of saving.
As it stands now I only have around 1k, but I only just beat the Dirnado region so I think I'll be fine. And yes I'm definitely going to use him, but I was already working on a chainer (Freyvia).
All in all I think I made a horrible decision, but I'm happy to hear that he's at least a good consolation.
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
3 months ago#7
Thankfully, the equipments for Fry and OK are mostly seperate, one being better with MAG and the other being wholly ATK-based, so it's relatively feasible to build up both, and change between them as needed!

Congrats btw! OK is one of the best units out there.
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316 (100% evasion Zargabaath with provoke!)

User Info: KingDelita

KingDelita
3 months ago#8
there is no guarantee u can get any specific unit for 25k. PERIOD.
Delita Hyral, the last of the Black Sheep Knights.
"Tough...Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God"

User Info: Logan832

Logan832
3 months ago#9
Onion Knight is amazing. Dual Wield from level 1, has four incredible elemental moves that debuffs/buffs at the same time, and his AoE breezes through content for me.

Just know that his stats are garbo at level 1, as in past FF games, he gets very strong lvl 90-100.

User Info: Krunch

Krunch
3 months ago#10
I’d happyily pay 25k for a guaranteed OK. I’ve spent a lot more and got a lot less.
FFBE: 707,729,330 - Krunch
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Is an Onion Knight worth 25k lapis?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived