• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 year ago#31
SoulEaterTed posted...
3) Regarding STMRs

To acquire an STMR, you will need a total of TWO dupes, APART from your base 7★.
So in total, you will require FOUR dupes to get an STMR.

Once a unit becomes 7★, the unit will gain a separate Trust % gauge from the TMR, for their STMR.
You do NOT need to have already 100% the unit’s TMR to unlock STMR.
You will automatically gain access to a unit’s STMR once they awaken to 7★

Fusing a dupe of any rarity or level, into your base 7★, will give you 50% STMR guage, AND 5% TMR, plus whatever % the fodder had when you were fusing, as per normal when fusing dupes. Since 1 dupe gives 50%, 2 dupes will give you 100%, which gives you the unit’s STMR. Hurray!

*If you fuse a 7★ dupe into your 7★ Base, you get 100%

Also worth noting, whenever you fuse your first dupe into a base 7★, you receive a 50% Trust moogle as bonus
Which means for ever 3 Dupes of the same unit you have, you get a 50% Mog

STMRs work like any TMRs, they will be either an equipment or Materia
You do NOT need to equip STMRs to their owners, you can equip them to anyone you like. There are no bonuses to equipping STMRs to their owners.

Since STMR and TMR progress are separate, it is possible to acquire an STMR while having 0% on TMR. Well actually 10% because you had to fuse 2 dupes.

======================

STMR Mogs was mentioned, but there are no info on this at all yet.

tl;dr
To get a 7★, you need 2 of the same units
To get an STMR, you need 4 of the same units

Feel free to ask any questions or point out info I have missed out

You are a legend SoulEaterTed! You have answered everything perfectly. This should be stickied.
PSN: Joerpg84 3DS: 2621-2720-6163
FFBE- 799 086 973. Orlandeau/Aileen/Tidus/Zar..... Tales of the Rays: 586634661

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 year ago#32
Last_Arm posted...
Has anyone noticed all Veritas' Super Trust Rewards include a penalty?

80% same element resist, effectively reducing the amount they could absorb. Is the translation accurate?

You are supposed to give them to other units more or less, unlike the penalty on Delita's.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Jacara

Jacara
1 year ago#33
Unless I missed it, what about Grim Lord Sakura?

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#34
Indriane posted...
Are there ever units that are better to keep the copies and use them instead of fusing?

That's quite subjective. But usually people just go 7* then use friend 7* for chaining. Because they do so much more damage.
But if you lack certain roles and require a friend tank/healer or something then you probably should reconsider.

Last_Arm posted...
80% same element resist, effectively reducing the amount they could absorb. Is the translation accurate?

It's not like you MUST put the STMRs on themselves. But yes that's how it works.
Why would be relying on absorption to heal in the first place anyway.
The reason Veritas gets an absorption ability instead of +100% resist is, with +100% resist, you can be imperiled by enemies and still take damage.
With absorption, you don't take damage to their own elements even if you get imperiled to negative resistance
Can't wait for DQXI~

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#35
Jacara posted...

She's GLEX
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: Jacara

Jacara
1 year ago#36
SoulEaterTed posted...
Jacara posted...

She's GLEX

Dang, she's the only 5* I have 4 of lol

User Info: RndmNmber1

RndmNmber1
1 year ago#37
SoulEaterTed posted...
One will be your base, one will be “Crystalised”, or, turned into Awakening Material “Unit Crystal”. All progress such as potted stat, LB level, unit level, on your sacrifice, will be lost, except TMR.

Aw shucks. Wasted lots of pots.
Btw, STMR can't be farmed, right?
FFBE: 396127609

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#38
RndmNmber1 posted...
Btw, STMR can't be farmed, right?

Yep. Only by fusing dupes.
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: roiwa2

roiwa2