• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zabuza-

Zabuza-
1 year ago#21
Damn teddy daddy, I just woke up and I thought you wrote Faq (with a “g” instead of a “q””.

;~;
1210atk-[A2/2B] 777spr-[Ayaka] Still praying to RNGsus for Cloud, Sephiroth and Hyou.

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#22
Zabuza- posted...
Damn teddy daddy, I just woke up and I thought you wrote Faq (with a “g” instead of a “q””.

;~;

I can write a new topic on that dedicated to you ;)

Waking up in time for gingerbread man?
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 year ago#23
Super useful to know. I wasn’t aware that 7* starts at level 101–I thought you had to start from zero again.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#24
moot_sg posted...
Super useful to know. I wasn’t aware that 7* starts at level 101–I thought you had to start from zero again.

That reminds me.

LB level cap will also be increased from 25 to 30

The amount of points required to level LB from 1 to 25 is the same for both 6* and 7*
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: Seifer05

Seifer05
1 year ago#25
Thanks for this TC. I was unsure if you needed 5 or 4 of the same 5* to get a 7* and their stmr. This cleared that up...4 total...right? Lol
IGN: Seifer 096 708 413
Orlandeau, DV, Cloud, Noctis, Nyx, DKC, Olive, Fohlen, Aileen, Ayaka, Rem, Lunera, Dark Fina, SB Dark Fina, TT, Queen, Gilgamesh, Zarg

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 year ago#26
Also worth noting, whenever you fuse your first dupe into a base 7★, you receive a 50% Trust moogle as bonus. Which means for ever 3 Dupes of the same unit you have, you get a 50% Mog.

Heh, I bet by the time GL gets it, they will lower the 50% to 5% or 10%, just because they can.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: Last_Arm

Last_Arm
1 year ago#27
Fiyun posted...
SoulEaterTed posted...
Nambuk posted...
Is the bonus 50% trust moogle for the first dupe fodder locked to that unit?
So when I fuse my dupe Lightnings into her eventual 7* will it be a generic 50% moogle or one for her scarf?

It's a generic 50% mog.

That explains why Kelsus and Y'shtola were on the chopping board.

Figures. She is the only 5* I have a copy of, and she's time limited.

User Info: Blake09

Blake09
1 year ago#28
Looked at the 7* list, obviously any 7* is great, but some are obviously better then others.

Wilhelm looks like a God, add his STMR to the mix and well...God, yeah.

Emperor has a pretty sweet STMR, as for his abilities, hard for me to tell...he looks okayish? *shrug*

Noctis STMR doesn't look all that amazing, as for his abilities, eh, looks like he's left behind again.

Those are only 7* units I could have atm as of now...really want another Tidus, someone has a hard on for him at Alim, amazing enhancements and awesome 7* form...his STMR is absolute trash though.

User Info: Indriane

Indriane
1 year ago#29
Someone just turned on the light! Thanks for the faq, I was a bit at least loss, now I’m less so lol
Are there ever units that are better to keep the copies and use them instead of fusing?
ID: 300.088.536 Indri

User Info: Last_Arm

Last_Arm
1 year ago#30
Has anyone noticed all Veritas' Super Trust Rewards include a penalty?

80% same element resist, effectively reducing the amount they could absorb. Is the translation accurate?
  • Post New Message