• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Skuld

Skuld
1 year ago#141
Nice guide!

User Info: Valeryn

Valeryn
1 year ago#142
Sorry if this question has been answered before but how will the 7* release work when it comes to what units that'll get it first? Like is it one batch onwards to the next and so on. Or do they release all 7* units currently available.

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#143
Valeryn posted...
Sorry if this question has been answered before but how will the 7* release work when it comes to what units that'll get it first? Like is it one batch onwards to the next and so on. Or do they release all 7* units currently available.

By batches.
Can't wait for DQXI~
Aqua got Norted, Riku Replica is back!

User Info: Dias

Dias
1 year ago#144
My only dupes are of Ramza, D.Fina, BS Sakura, and Emperor. Looks like I am going to be a Magic user lol.
PSN:Syhyginae
Makes no difference to me, straight, ***, bi, it's all meat hon color me carnivorous and horny. -Ryofu Housen from Ikkitousen Manga.

User Info: El_Choppo

El_Choppo
1 year ago#145
Out of curiosity, will we be able to fuse the units with 100tmr (ie raid events) for those of us who don't have 4 duplicates of many 5 star units (ie me and f2p). I was told not to sell them, and I'm running out of unit space. Thanks in advance

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#146
El_Choppo posted...
Out of curiosity, will we be able to fuse the units with 100tmr (ie raid events) for those of us who don't have 4 duplicates of many 5 star units (ie me and f2p). I was told not to sell them, and I'm running out of unit space. Thanks in advance

I don't understand your question

Are you wanting to fuse your 100% tmr units you don't need anymore to other units for exp?
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: Ninjabotv2

Ninjabotv2
1 year ago#147
Lotta people that didn't read this before today it seems.
PSN: psychodriver614

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 year ago#148
f*** all these requirements. What a pos way to confuse everything
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: CrashMcCarran

CrashMcCarran
1 year ago#149
I have a question. I was trying to awaken dark Fina, maybe I don't understand the requirements or is there a glitch that I don't know about. When I go to convert one it's blacked out. I unequipped her, she's level 100, trust isn't 100% but that's no problem right?

But when I look at the characters, it says they're both in my arena party but I removed them. I restarted the game but it says they're still in the arena party.

I tried to follow the guide in the OO but something is going on here. Please help.

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#150
CrashMcCarran posted...
I have a question. I was trying to awaken dark Fina, maybe I don't understand the requirements or is there a glitch that I don't know about. When I go to convert one it's blacked out. I unequipped her, she's level 100, trust isn't 100% but that's no problem right?

But when I look at the characters, it says they're both in my arena party but I removed them. I restarted the game but it says they're still in the arena party.

I tried to follow the guide in the OO but something is going on here. Please help.

Did you check all 5 of your arena parties?
Can't wait for DQXI~
  • Post New Message