• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
1 year ago#131
Sighs..... the unwashed masses.
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
1 year ago#132
Is anyone going to comment on the E3 conference where they stated all of the Dragonquest and Just Cause 3 units will get 7* awakenings, or how Global will have a different process either where we need two max level 6* units or two 5* units (confusing message), or that a 7* unit can gain it's STMR in Global?

It's possible that these comments were due to poor translation plus the community manager not bothering to correct anything and instead saying she's going to pull the JC3 units to get them to 7* (even though we now know they are just 5* and 6* max units on arrival), so it's probably best to wait for the official news next month.
Should I reroll?
LordKefka2- Sure do it. Then worry about waiting for nrg to refill, farming tmrs, beating trials, 7*s, kids, divorce, death, life, pain suffer.

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
1 year ago#133
Manowarrior35 posted...
Is anyone going to comment on the E3 conference where they stated all of the Dragonquest and Just Cause 3 units will get 7* awakenings, or how Global will have a different process either where we need two max level 6* units or two 5* units (confusing message), or that a 7* unit can gain it's STMR in Global?

It's possible that these comments were due to poor translation plus the community manager not bothering to correct anything and instead saying she's going to pull the JC3 units to get them to 7* (even though we now know they are just 5* and 6* max units on arrival), so it's probably best to wait for the official news next month.

Answered that for you
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Good available units to request: Ayaka, OK, Barbie, TT, 2B, Olive. Ask for specific, I have more.

User Info: Bublu

Bublu
1 year ago#134
Just wondering,...
since we are following the Jp version, I'm still a bit confused with the 50% Trust Mog thing.
From what I understand, we will get a 50% Trust Mog from the 3r unit fused (for STMR) right? As long as the unit is not 100%?
What if instead of fusing a 3rd and 4th dupe to the 1st one, I went and made the 3rd and 4th dupe into a 7* first before fusing the 2nd 7* to the first one to get the STMR. Will I still get the 50% Trust Mog?
Thanks in advance

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#135
Bublu posted...
Just wondering,...
since we are following the Jp version, I'm still a bit confused with the 50% Trust Mog thing.
From what I understand, we will get a 50% Trust Mog from the 3r unit fused (for STMR) right? As long as the unit is not 100%?
What if instead of fusing a 3rd and 4th dupe to the 1st one, I went and made the 3rd and 4th dupe into a 7* first before fusing the 2nd 7* to the first one to get the STMR. Will I still get the 50% Trust Mog?
Thanks in advance

you do. since it's still the "first dupe" that's being fused into your base 7*
Can't wait for DQXI~
Aqua got Norted, Riku Replica is back!

Bublu
1 year ago#136
SoulEaterTed posted...
Bublu posted...
Just wondering,...
Thanks in advance

you do. since it's still the "first dupe" that's being fused into your base 7*

OIC.
Thanks so much for the clarification.
Just to clarify in the total things that we will get in fusing 4 dupes (making them into 7* first): is 2 trust mog container and a 50% trust mog?
So basically, fusing the 2nd 7* unit will net me a STMR, a 50% Trust mog and a Mog Container?
Or will whatever trust percentage the 2nd Unit be fused into the 1st one?

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#137
Bublu posted...
Just to clarify in the total things that we will get in fusing 4 dupes (making them into 7* first): is 2 trust mog container and a 50% trust mog?
So basically, fusing the 2nd 7* unit will net me a STMR, a 50% Trust mog and a Mog Container?

the 7* dupe that you fused into your base works like a normal unit fusing, you still get the 5% trust and whatever % the dupe had

You got the 2nd container already when you crystalized your 4th dupe so that your 3rd can become a 7*

So fusing your 3rd dupe (now a 7*) into your base 7* gives you 5% + leftover trust, 100% STMR
Can't wait for DQXI~
Aqua got Norted, Riku Replica is back!

Bublu
1 year ago#138
SoulEaterTed posted...
Bublu posted...

the 7* dupe that you fused into your base works like a normal unit fusing, you still get the 5% trust and whatever % the dupe had

You got the 2nd container already when you crystalized your 4th dupe so that your 3rd can become a 7*

So fusing your 3rd dupe (now a 7*) into your base 7* gives you 5% + leftover trust, 100% STMR

Got it! Thanks so much. I guess now we just have to wait for 7* to arrive

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
1 year ago#139
Not only you'd need to get the appropriate rare unit to awaken them to 7*, you also need TWO of them! And if you want the new stuff, you need FOUR of them! That sounds amazing! Thank you Gumi!

User Info: Kushinadahime

Kushinadahime
1 year ago#140
Good info.
  • Post New Message