• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#1
Since recurring 7★ and STMR questions pops up now and then, here’s a FAQ to answer your concerns. (Was actually asked to write this for a while but I’m a lazy ass procrastinator)

This is just a rough information sharing, so ignore any grammar, formatting, name discrepancies.

1) Awakening a unit to 7★

To awaken a unit to 7★, you need TWO of the same unit.
To Awaken your 6★ to 7★, you require a specific Material known as “Unit Crystal” (eg. To awaken 6★ Eileen to 7★, you need “Eileen Crystal”

A newly awakened 7★ will start their level at 101, and will require a ton of EXP to reach the new cap at 120.

Why do you need TWO of the same units? One will be your base, one will be “Crystalised”, or, turned into Awakening Material “Unit Crystal”. All progress such as potted stat, LB level, unit level, on your sacrifice, will be lost, except TMR.

When you Crystalise a unit, you will get the Unit Crystal, AND a Trust Container. Any trust percentage you had on your sacrifice will be transferred over to the Container.
(eg. If you choose to Crystalise your Eileen that had 23.7% Trust, you will receive a Trust Container with 23.7% Trust on Artisan)

If you Crystalised a unit that already had their trust maxed, you will only receive the Unit Crytsal and NO Trust Container

To obtain the TMR from a container, you have to feed the container Trust Moogles, the same way you Mog units to get their TMR.
Since you cannot bring Containers to battles, expeditions, or whatsoever, the ONLY way to obtain the TMR from a Container is by feeding Trust Moogles.

If you want the TMR but don’t want to feed mogs, you will have to farm out the TMR BEFORE turning the unit into a Crystal

2) Regarding Trust Skills

As you may or may not already know, all 7★ units will learn a “Trust Skill” once you awaken them to 7★, at level 101

Trust Skills are a passive ability unique to each unit, that is activated by having their own TMR equipped.

For example, if you have Artisan Equipped on Eileen, she will gain a passive of [25% Accuracy, 100% TDH, Additional 120% Damage Modifier for Piledriver, & LB Fill Rate +50%].
It is NOT compulsory to get the TMR before awakening units to 7★, and NOT compulsory to equip a unit’s own TMR to themselves at 7★.
But Trust Skills are usually very strong so you will want to anyways. /shrug
Can't wait for DQXI~
(edited 1 year ago)

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#2
3) Regarding STMRs

To acquire an STMR, you will need a total of TWO dupes, APART from your base 7★.
So in total, you will require FOUR dupes to get an STMR.

Once a unit becomes 7★, the unit will gain a separate Trust % gauge from the TMR, for their STMR.
You do NOT need to have already 100% the unit’s TMR to unlock STMR.
You will automatically gain access to a unit’s STMR once they awaken to 7★

Fusing a dupe of any rarity or level, into your base 7★, will give you 50% STMR guage, AND 5% TMR, plus whatever % the fodder had when you were fusing, as per normal when fusing dupes. Since 1 dupe gives 50%, 2 dupes will give you 100%, which gives you the unit’s STMR. Hurray!

*If you fuse a 7★ dupe into your 7★ Base, you get 100%

Also worth noting, whenever you fuse your first dupe into a base 7★, you receive a 50% Trust moogle as bonus
Which means for ever 3 Dupes of the same unit you have, you get a 50% Mog

STMRs work like any TMRs, they will be either an equipment or Materia
You do NOT need to equip STMRs to their owners, you can equip them to anyone you like. There are no bonuses to equipping STMRs to their owners.

Since STMR and TMR progress are separate, it is possible to acquire an STMR while having 0% on TMR. Well actually 10% because you had to fuse 2 dupes.

======================

STMR Mogs was mentioned, but there are no info on this at all yet.

tl;dr
To get a 7★, you need 2 of the same units
To get an STMR, you need 4 of the same units

Feel free to ask any questions or point out info I have missed out
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: LordKefka2

LordKefka2
1 year ago#3
Pfff... what a loser attempt to be famous on here.

Everyone knows the young die fast and furious

:C
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/182206-final-fantasy-brave-exvius/75852826

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#4
LordKefka2 posted...
Pfff... what a loser attempt to be famous on here.

Everyone knows the young die fast and furious

:C

Get back on discord
Wait weren't you streaming
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
1 year ago#5
We got a list for 7* characters yet?
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/gadgaurd.png
https://youtu.be/lUZhK1qs7AQ Yo dawg, I heard you like turn based combat.

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#6
gadgaurd posted...
We got a list for 7* characters yet?

Reddit has a list

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/7stars

Eventually all non-limited/timed rainbows will get their 7* form
Can't wait for DQXI~
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Nambuk

Nambuk
1 year ago#7
Is the bonus 50% trust moogle for the first dupe fodder locked to that unit?
So when I fuse my dupe Lightnings into her eventual 7* will it be a generic 50% moogle or one for her scarf?

SoulEaterTed
1 year ago#8
Nambuk posted...
So when I fuse my dupe Lightnings into her eventual 7* will it be a generic 50% moogle or one for her scarf?

It's a generic 50% mog.
Can't wait for DQXI~

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 year ago#9
SoulEaterTed posted...
Nambuk posted...

It's a generic 50% mog.

That explains why Kelsus and Y'shtola were on the chopping board.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Sky3DS

Sky3DS
1 year ago#10
Thanks for writing this FAQ.

Which 7* excel in TDH and which in DW?
  • Post New Message