• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone else hard passing on this banner?

User Info: vicks111

vicks111
1 year ago#11
Im not pulling on principle, damn u goomi for letting Ramza sit in the dusty bench. On that same principle I did not upgrade Soleil.

Also, saving for xmas ;D
FFBE ID - 020 725 167

User Info: malleus

malleus
1 year ago#12
PostModernMartr posted...
This post is all the info I have about the new banner, but I will still do daily pulls to play the numbers game.

Tickets are being saved for something stupid however.

yo post mordern!! i see u have a fryevia... can i borrow her some time? i have 2 but equipping them is a pain in the.. anyways i could prob equip 1 right now, id need to check, currently benched so havent used her much. need one for super robocop trial. if not its cool, im curently working on awakening my 2nd TT. Wanted to triple nuke him with my 2 TT and a Friend TT

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
1 year ago#13
Just dailies for me. No need to spend tickets at all.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
1 year ago#14
Probably. All three are units I can wait to get off banner someday.

Granted, we'll also likely get more free daily pulls after the Fan Festa on Saturday.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
Admitted Fina Fanboy

User Info: Heranu

Heranu
1 year ago#15
Hard passing it here too, Ramza and Lunera are already sitting in my barracks performing duets every Saturday night, I don't need a third singer
Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do, too, Buddy.

User Info: XanthielX

XanthielX
1 year ago#16
I’ve got lunera, so I can live without Roy, and not interested in the others at all, so I’ll sage for cloud.

If Christmas comes before cloud though, I will be torn, especially with the possibility of those 5ks with guaranteed 5*s I’ve seen rumoured
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
FFBE: 868,049,478

User Info: Keldonis

Keldonis
1 year ago#17
Pulling on this banner. Roy is the best of the 3 bards, hands down with the exception of 10 man trials.
3DS FC: 1977-1571-8378 IGN Heisenberg TSV: 2336
(message deleted)

User Info: LordAzai

LordAzai
1 year ago#19
Dailies only here - Soleil and Ramza (post enhancements when they come) will be fine for me. Until then, I'm happy saving tickets.

Christmas is bound to have a good banner/discounted lapis/guaranteed 5* pull thing, if it's anything like last year. For all the moaning people do, Gumi do give out a fair few things.

In all honesty I want to blow all my tickets and stuff on the FFIX banner, for nostalgia reasons. I'm itching for Beatrix.

User Info: RaidenGarai

RaidenGarai
1 year ago#20
I should hard pass since my dailies have been nothing but trash blues since the day of the rate up, but I'll probably do dailies just because. I do like good elemental weapons.
FFBE IGN Zero, Fryevia or Dark Veritas
Marie, Emperor, Tidus, Dark Knight Cecil, Rem, Ace, Trance Terra, Zargabaath or Ayaka on request
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone else hard passing on this banner?
  • Topic Archived