• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Looks like Fryevia > Orlandu boys

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
1 year ago#31
HarmoniousTerra posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...
HarmoniousTerra posted...
Lucky me I pulled her doing a 10+1 summon. Blue crystal first, turned yellow, no rainbow. Thought " s*** " but then the 9th unit of the lot was a Rainbow and I kept hoping it wouldn't be another Dark Finally when it reached this rainbow, screen turne away at the rainbow so I knew immediately it wasn't a clone unit. And yep it was her ;-) Now I got to level her fast but am out of Metal Gigantuars...

Just grind eggs. 3 and 4* cactuars drop somewhat regularly.

They do actually ? Had no clue. Specific story or explorations to run through or doesn't matter ?

The closer to Mysidia the better, from my understanding.
FFBE - 628 117 535
http://k38.kn3.net/taringa/2/2/5/7/3/6/82/shirou-emiya/6E4.jpg

User Info: scytherman96

scytherman96
1 year ago#32
GreenMage7 posted...
scytherman96 posted...
I didn't write it down, but there is litereally no good ice weapon for Orlandu and Agrias, that's why she can only chain well with herself. Past Fryevia TMR there's only Icebrand, a sword with 33 ATK.

There is a 48 attack Ice Spear that everyone can obtain that Agrias could use, and I believe the Brave Frontier spear that was "Karl's" is a 62 Ice weapon as well. Not that it's much more, lol.

Yep, but at that point we already have GS mastery and if you have a Katana mastery that means you're losing damage, since there's no spear mastery, though it would definitely be an improvement.
FFRK Discord Server: 400-450 online users on average :)
Invite link: https://discordapp.com/invite/0mqkHiS6P8HwFRgm

User Info: TheGoon724

TheGoon724
1 year ago#33
Bad timing Gumi, you won't get too many people pulling on your new all-star unit.
Friend ID: 483,589,909 (Sarum) 1180 ATK Olive

User Info: Snoman2016

Snoman2016
1 year ago#34
Apparently she cant get to 27 chain even with herself frm what im seeing

User Info: Tn_Tatau

Tn_Tatau
1 year ago#35
Snoman2016 posted...

That was fast.. she slides down from the top of DPS to just "TMR farm" status -_-
FFBE Global ID: 413,703,371

User Info: Snoman2016

Snoman2016
1 year ago#36
If ur not first ur last

User Info: Noobverest

Noobverest
1 year ago#37
FedEx_Corp posted...
So to be the best, you need to get 4x Fryevia to create 2x monsters.
LOL.

There's a 4* in the future that has a 100 atk and 84 mag hybrid sword

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
1 year ago#38
Tn_Tatau posted...
Snoman2016 posted...

That was fast.. she slides down from the top of DPS to just "TMR farm" status -_-

Lol. I think she slides more towards wherever Tidus sits at. She can't chain like Orlandeau, but she's still a solid dps in her own right (especially for someone who doesn't have Orlandeau to overshadow her).
FFBE - 628 117 535
http://k38.kn3.net/taringa/2/2/5/7/3/6/82/shirou-emiya/6E4.jpg

User Info: Noobverest

Noobverest
1 year ago#39
Can't she just chain off Orlandeau

If it has the same frames, she can just fire off her 7 hit balls on the second wave with a double hand build

and if you don't have Orlandeau you can just use the other substitutes like Agrias, Dark Veritas or other chainers down the road like double william, double amelia etc...

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 year ago#40
Noobverest posted...
Can't she just chain off Orlandeau

If it has the same frames, she can just fire off her 7 hit balls on the second wave with a double hand build

and if you don't have Orlandeau you can just use the other substitutes like Agrias, Dark Veritas or other chainers down the road like double william, double amelia etc...

Hit frames are only part of a chain. Another part is startup frames and she is pretty bad in this regard. She can chain well for the first attack but the second attack won't be anywhere near perfect. What makes Orlandu special isn't that he chains well, it's the way in which he does it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Looks like Fryevia > Orlandu boys
  • Topic Archived