• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Looks like Fryevia > Orlandu boys

User Info: Lightning13

Lightning13
1 year ago#41
I don't really care because I'll never have either of them.
FFBE: 083,672,556 || Light || 845+ ATK Noctis
Perfection: https://i.imgur.com/KoOUiX9.png

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#42
With DW Fryevia and Orlandu:

- 2 x Fryevia can chain hit for 27-28. However, it requires such tight timing that you are essentially required to use macro/super human skills. This was confirmed by some reddit users. Essentially, unless you macro or are a god, you can't do 27-28 with two of her.

- Fryevia cannot chain for 27-28 with orlandu, or anyone else since her "gap" is weird :D

For me: I still prefer Orlandu since there's no reason to macro for other than TMR farming, which I hate as well.

User Info: Noobverest

Noobverest
1 year ago#43
So don't chain with her and instead use her as a chain finisher to Orlandeau

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
1 year ago#44
GreatKiraLord posted...

- 2 x Fryevia can chain hit for 27-28. However, it requires such tight timing that you are essentially required to use macro/super human skills. This was confirmed by some reddit users. Essentially, unless you macro or are a god, you can't do 27-28 with two of her.

- Fryevia cannot chain for 27-28 with orlandu, or anyone else since her "gap" is weird :D

For me: I still prefer Orlandu since there's no reason to macro for other than TMR farming, which I hate as well.

I would agree but I jus macro brainlessly while I do my endless paperwork lol. I pulled her today anyways so I'll practically macro with her whenever I want to go ham.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#45
ManTiger posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...

I would agree but I jus macro brainlessly while I do my endless paperwork lol. I pulled her today anyways so I'll practically macro with her whenever I want to go ham.

ah.

User Info: Cloudmcphroni

Cloudmcphroni
1 year ago#46
Though needs macro to pull it off.
She's no doubt still better than orlandu on bosses that are not resistant to ice.

Well i guess shes the top dps for now until some tmrs are released later and orlandu enhancement.

https://youtu.be/5VflWXACV1Y
Playing: Nioh
FFBE JP 1246 attk cloud strife | FFBE global 809 attk yun no element 860 att w kaiser knuckle

User Info: FionZyles

FionZyles
1 year ago#47
Cloudmcphroni posted...
She's no doubt still better than orlandu on bosses that are not resistant to ice.

Well i guess shes the top dps for now until some tmrs are released later and orlandu enhancement.

Wew tat dmg per hit is even lower than my jp OK per hit lol
FFBE(GL) 522,490,222 rerolled, again, lololol
FFBE(JP) 861,362,690

User Info: Noobverest

Noobverest
1 year ago#48
FionZyles posted...
Cloudmcphroni posted...

Wew tat dmg per hit is even lower than my jp OK per hit lol

pretty sure they aren't BiS geared

not even close actually, the 4kish hp one was only hitting 2k, that sounds like nekked Fryevia

User Info: Cloudmcphroni

Cloudmcphroni
1 year ago#49
25k damage per hit is actually pretty impressive on that boss. Seeing that it will hit 25000 damage from 10th element chain onwards .

I have 891 noctis on global and he hits for like 80k damage with dualwield total.

So you get the idea.
Playing: Nioh
FFBE JP 1246 attk cloud strife | FFBE global 809 attk yun no element 860 att w kaiser knuckle

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
1 year ago#50
Cloudmcphroni posted...
25k damage per hit is actually pretty impressive on that boss. Seeing that it will hit 25000 damage from 10th element chain onwards .

I have 891 noctis on global and he hits for like 80k damage with dualwield total.

So you get the idea.

The video you posted was of gorillachunks spark chaining with her. She doesn't seem to be able to element chain to 27.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Looks like Fryevia > Orlandu boys
  • Topic Archived