• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Looks like Fryevia > Orlandu boys

User Info: KawaiiU

KawaiiU
1 year ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/63rp6i/orlandeau_vs_fryevia_pocket_math/

I can already taste the salt

User Info: Xavarir

Xavarir
1 year ago#2
You only need 2 Frye, 1 Marie, and Gilga to make it happen! RIP Orlandu.
FFBE: 059 558 226 (Orlandeau 923+ ATK)
Current TMR farming - Lordly Robe, Dark Knight's Soul, Hill Digger x 2, Arsha's Talisman

User Info: Chlamydialight

Chlamydialight
1 year ago#3
I wish i would have gotten lucky and have pulled her instead. -_- her tmr seems nice and u can build her in to an evasion build to frustrate ppl in arena. She can even evade magic so exdeaths gotta watch out as welllol

oh well, cantcomplain about free...

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
1 year ago#4
As much as I would like Fryevia, the real appeal for me of Orlandu is the nostalgia. Hard-core Grandpa.

As a FFBE unit, Fryevia holds slightly more appeal for me than Olive, just because she has a couple Easter cutscenes.

User Info: Cloudmcphroni

Cloudmcphroni
1 year ago#5
Gumi oh gumi youre toying with our emotion.

Looks like killer effect works for magic in hybrid damage calculation.

Rip orlandu..
Playing: Nioh
FFBE JP 1246 attk cloud strife | FFBE global 809 attk yun no element 860 att w kaiser knuckle

User Info: The_Evil_Elf

The_Evil_Elf
1 year ago#6
The real answer is she is amazing and as good as Orlandu. Her best in slot already exists, whereas Orlandu will be getting significant extra boosts from new TMR's. Also, switching from DEF break and Embolden to SPR break and Meditate isn't completely insignificant.

She is definitely amazing and very unique. Anyone that pulls her should definitely start stacking letters and arms for sure.
Blizzard crits you for $15
Your login is resisted by Blizzard-Slash585

User Info: Lazz3k

Lazz3k
1 year ago#7
I wouldn't call that better, rather on par. Considering the survivability. Also, considering more will habe light weapons (ie I have 3 excaliburs), other attackers get a 50% boost to damage. So maybe on a 1 for 1 the damage output is larger, but one has to consider the team as a whole.

User Info: asimplefuture

asimplefuture
1 year ago#8
I don't know Fryevia's movesets at all, but I feel like Light elemental chaining is far easier for most people 'cause Excaliburs, Durandals, and Holy Lances...and that's why Orlandeau shines so much. The chaining and Light Resistance debuff.
FFBE: 392,787,455
759 Lightning, QA and Champ Belt 25% done

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
1 year ago#9
So to be the best, you need to get 4x Fryevia to create 2x monsters.
LOL.

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
1 year ago#10
Besides orlandu can chain 28times with another Orlandu, she can only do 2 chain with another Fryevia
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Looks like Fryevia > Orlandu boys
  • Topic Archived