• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. No point in Awakening units?

User Info: Ukhn-Fifth

Ukhn-Fifth
2 years ago#11
Pierz posted...
salpetriere posted...
wyldman11 posted...
How did you get a three star snow?

He didn't, Snow is 4* base.

I rolled both of them — sorry, should of mentioned.
Edit:
Oh, right, 4* is the lowest. I thought you meant I awakened into a 4*.

Injection caught red handed, I'm reporting. Lol
Chizuru Atk 710
DW, Sakura, Blade Mastery, Murasame, Black Cowl, Brave Suit, 2x Hero's Rings, 2x 10% Atk.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
2 years ago#12
Pierz posted...
salpetriere posted...
wyldman11 posted...
How did you get a three star snow?

He didn't, Snow is 4* base.

I rolled both of them — sorry, should of mentioned.
Edit:
Oh, right, 4* is the lowest. I thought you meant I awakened into a 4*.

Just messing, I was kind of surprised I was the first to notice/mention it. I figured you had typoed or something.

And yeah you probably want two of snow's TMR especially if you firion or another fist user.
exvius 732 652 039 - DW Yun 535 quad beast killer, 633 Dark Fina; DW DKC barrage 633 diabolos.
randi double dragon, but working on second dw.

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
2 years ago#13
Ahh okay! lol Thanks for the advice all!
I'm not particularly fussed about TMR, and the concept of grinding for them admittedly seems insane to me.
On that note, is it better to hold onto pots for maximum star rarity? Because the stats increase are presumably lost after awakening

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
2 years ago#14
Pierz posted...
Ahh okay! lol Thanks for the advice all!
I'm not particularly fussed about TMR, and the concept of grinding for them admittedly seems insane to me.
On that note, is it better to hold onto pots for maximum star rarity? Because the stats increase are presumably lost after awakening

They're not lost after awakening

User Info: 3DJutsu

3DJutsu
2 years ago#15
The only advantage to keeping a unit at a lower * is to level their limit burst. Beyond that there isn't any good reason why you would intentionally not awaken them, barring a lack of awakening mats that is.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why it is called the 'Present' - Master Oogway
Steam ID: 3DJutsu | FFBE: 241235215

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
2 years ago#16
Well, kind of crazy reason, but to help with some of those missions. If they are too low of a level they die, too high you kill stuff too fast. And awakening them can get them into the too high of level range.
exvius 732 652 039 - DW Yun 535 quad beast killer, 633 Dark Fina; DW DKC barrage 633 diabolos.
randi double dragon, but working on second dw.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. No point in Awakening units?
  • Topic Archived