• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So, the 6* are coming?

User Info: Auris

Auris
2 years ago#1
I'm asking because if you read the news "New Allies Join the Fray", you see Lightning is coming, only at 5*.

BUT, when you scroll down, it's also said the 6* awakening materials will be available on Friday if I recall.

So, basically, Lightning is our first 6* (the overview in the news shows that she can go up to 6*).

So, now, we can expect the others 6* to come like one by one from friday, right?

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
2 years ago#2
Auris posted...
BUT, when you scroll down, it's also said the 6* awakening materials will be available on Friday if I recall.

That's probably when the FFXIII event comes in, when the other Units like Snow and Hope come as well. If you don't already know, specific materials are dropped during events, and you need them for evolution.

If Gumi is strictly following the schedule for JP in terms of Units, then we can expect to see FF Tactics Units come to Global before Lightning can evolve to 6*.

Edit: ...Maybe not the latter 'cause we are getting Lightning 6* at a much shorter time gap than in JP; we only have to wait for just over a week, while JP had to wait for over two weeks, after FF Tactics released.
Brave Frontier - ID: 3920283699 / Brave Exvius - ID: 439759934

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 years ago#3
We don't know until they release the second one at least.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: defactoid_ZERO

defactoid_ZERO
2 years ago#4
f Gumi is strictly following the schedule for JP in terms of Units, then we can expect to see FF Tactics Units come to Global before Lightning can evolve to 6*.

The event banner says that we'll see those Awakening materials a week after, and they word it in a way that suggests we should be able to 6* Lightning as soon as we get the mats.

As for the rest of the units, I imagine we'll get a proper announcement less then a week prior to those 6* being unlocked, probably to coincide with the mat drops. I mean, why release 6* materials for only one character with impossible odds to even get? I'd expect that announcement sometime next week.
I've made a huge mistake.

User Info: Luuthian

Luuthian
2 years ago#5
IamNori posted...
Auris posted...

That's probably when the FFXIII event comes in, when the other Units like Snow and Hope come as well. If you don't already know, specific materials are dropped during events, and you need them for evolution.

If Gumi is strictly following the schedule for JP in terms of Units, then we can expect to see FF Tactics Units come to Global before Lightning can evolve to 6*.

Edit: ...Maybe not the latter 'cause we are getting Lightning 6* at a much shorter time gap than in JP; we only have to wait for just over a week, while JP had to wait for over two weeks, after FF Tactics released.

Woah, hang on, so you only have the time of the event to get your unit to a 6*!?
The power is in your mind, to shake the planets and conquer time
Where's Waldo married Carmen Sandiego... And no one found their wedding! .
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. So, the 6* are coming?
  • Topic Archived