• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nylarx

Nylarx
1 year ago#231
For me I TMR farm according to next trial I want to undertake. Currently I am farming 3 21Os and 2 Rasler to make into 2 Mechanical Hearts and 1 PR in preparation for Bloody Moon. (I have 2 more 21Os and 2 Raslers after this, most likely going to farm the 21Os separately (which will give me a total of 5 Mechanical Hearts for arena) but farm the other 2 Raslers together).

Only trials I have left to do are Malboro, Sheratan and Bloody Moon...don't think I can do Sheratan until I pull a MP recovery unit (Ace/Tilith/Ayaka), but the order I am gunning for is BM -> Malboro -> Sheratan.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
1 year ago#232
Nylarx posted...
For me I TMR farm according to next trial I want to undertake. Currently I am farming 3 21Os and 2 Rasler to make into 2 Mechanical Hearts and 1 PR in preparation for Bloody Moon. (I have 2 more 21Os and 2 Raslers after this, most likely going to farm the 21Os separately (which will give me a total of 5 Mechanical Hearts for arena) but farm the other 2 Raslers together).

Only trials I have left to do are Malboro, Sheratan and Bloody Moon...don't think I can do Sheratan until I pull a MP recovery unit (Ace/Tilith/Ayaka), but the order I am gunning for is BM -> Malboro -> Sheratan.

Ah you must be alot newer than me. I farmed my dupe Rikku specifically for Malboro but otherwise I'm current on everything. I was going to get Aria's Ribbon but then saw the new trial has a hat even better. I have a bunch of TMR's I don't even use. Actually I remember farming out dupe Lockes a long time ago when my main was CoD. I actually had 3 Lockes and 3 Lunas and I TM farmed to get Barrage and Rising Sun ASAP so I've done it at least three times but of like 50 TMR's I've farmed out, the GREAT majority were individually farmed, most from 0%. I have almost no urgency to get anything. Back then though that Barrage on Leo was nice and CoD with Rising Sun was tearing stuff up but I had a friend Vaan that did all the hard work so I didn't need those TMR's but they were my highest priority items and I only wanted 1 of each so it made sense.

I think you can do Sheratan without an MP battery, if you follow a guide that uses Bahamut / Victoria / AoE chaining you should be able to take out the 2nd phase in 1 awesome turn. I did Sheratan using Fryevia as my sole damage dealer and it sucked, towards the end even with Ace / Tillith / the tree still had everyone's MP at 0. Problem is that Sheratan will MP drain you every turn, so Ace will get MP on the start of the enemy's turn and it will be gone in the same turn, you have NO CHANCE to use it, so then you need another MP battery just to get Ace able to recover MP and then both of them will have 0 MP. It's pretty much impossible to manage MP against Sheratan, you just have to nuke it. Anyways, there's nothing left to discuss on this topic, we are in full agreement and I don't want to take this thread too far off-topic.

BTW, my strawman argument would have been to mention getting Dragon Killer + by farming out 2 sets of Skaha since that's the recommended "fast" method. With the point being that nobody is going to farm out Skaha since they can just fuse dupes until you get 2x Dragon Killers, which my point would be that most of these common TMR's you can eventually obtain just by fusing dupes. I actually wanted to farm Counter from Sabin when I first began playing since my main was Leo, so it's great to discuss priorities with others because I was informed about Black Belt from Fat Chocobo. Just bringing it up since I just got Counter from Sabin recently from fusing dupes.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Nylarx

Nylarx
1 year ago#233
Started in May, and first event was the Judecca event where Rem was introduced. I think if I had to, I should be able to take on both Malboro and Bloody Moon relatively easy, just not in too much of a rush to complete them. I'm currently leveling my Victoria for the chain capping, and waiting to pull a Garnet - may have to level a Rydia instead if that doesn't work out.

I think the fast method is just a recommendation not to fuse together - we still need to prioritise on the TMRs that are useful. Though, TMRs can get obsolete pretty fast - I don't even use my Katana/Blade Mastery because my Tiduses have no use for katanas.

User Info: tr3tech

tr3tech
1 year ago#234
any one play dota2 here?

User Info: DRiccs

DRiccs
1 year ago#235
tr3tech posted...
any one play dota2 here?

LMAO happy holidays man
FFBE: Wimpy OK | Fryevia | Tidus | Sephiroth | Lila | Ace
Alchemist Code: Vettel, Anastacia, Magnus, Yomi

User Info: Isaac1

Isaac1
1 year ago#236
Wow. That is a lot of battles.
Jesus Loves You!

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#237
tr3tech posted...
any one play dota2 here?

Tried it and got a racist running his mouth in my first match. I uninstalled after that.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
1 year ago#238
I've done Earth Shrine about 12 times with Auto-Battle (All Quests) on and TMR did not go up at all for anyone.
Is this an anti-macro measure or was I just unlucky?

Edit:
Nevermind, was just unlucky.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
1 year ago#239
Pierz posted...
I've done Earth Shrine about 12 times with Auto-Battle (All Quests) on and TMR did not go up at all for anyone.
Is this an anti-macro measure or was I just unlucky?

Edit:
Nevermind, was just unlucky.

Lol... you're dealing with .001 per run, sitting at the same % for a while isn't uncommon
FFBE: 085401268

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
1 year ago#240
GrandJon posted...
And don't forget to macro

DARE i ask what that means? lol
World of Warcraft Classic Servers.
It's a brave new world. I couldn't be any happier.
  • Post New Message