• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheLonius500

TheLonius500
3 years ago#21
Huh, I guess this would be a good place to ask now. I was doing exploration dungeons and several times in a row after completing I got no Trust Bonuses. I have two characters in my team with 100% trust but absolutely nothing. Do explorations just not give them out?

User Info: TheLonius500

TheLonius500
3 years ago#22
I've stopped getting them from regular missions too, what the hell. This has been happening for two days now.

User Info: sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics
3 years ago#23
Sounds like a bug.

User Info: Nota214

Nota214
3 years ago#24
sfsuphysics posted...
(part 2 since the original was too long)

Gain faster? I thought you said the rate was fixed.
It is, however if you have 5 characters, each character takes a 10% chance to get an increase of 0.1%, so on average you have a 50% chance to have one of your characters will get a gain, do note this is an average chance and the RNGods will smite you for the sin of lust if you take it too much to heart! (Translation: I've had times when I've done 10 battles and didn't gain a single trust increase for anyone). Now expand this to an situation where you have just 1 duplicate character in your party, then if you want the TMR for one of them you decrease the number of battles you need to fight by more than half!

Just wanted to correct this part since this is a stickied topic. The actual odds of getting an increase on at least one of your characters at the rewards screen is about 41% not 50%.
TheLonius500 posted...
Huh, I guess this would be a good place to ask now. I was doing exploration dungeons and several times in a row after completing I got no Trust Bonuses. I have two characters in my team with 100% trust but absolutely nothing. Do explorations just not give them out?

Third island? For some reason (probably a bug) there are no TM bonus drop on that island
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics
3 years ago#26
Nota214 posted...

Just wanted to correct this part since this is a stickied topic. The actual odds of getting an increase on at least one of your characters at the rewards screen is about 41% not 50%.

Yeah thanks, as I was typing this up I briefly forgot how to do statistics for multiple instances occurring, and then I started thinking "do I care about the odds of a SINGLE person getting an increase, how do I also include the odds of 2 people getting increases, then 3 then 4 then 5" and my head started hurting so went with the easy direction, of on average you'll get an increase after 10 battles, there are 5 people, so on average you should get an increase every 2 battles hence the 50% number, which I realize in itself the once every 10 battles on average is also wrong statistically too.

User Info: Noah_Ivaldi

Noah_Ivaldi
3 years ago#27
Can't believe that this wasn't stated in the first post: In the future, they will release Trust Mastery Moogles. Like Metal Cactuars and Gil Snappers, they're a unit with one certain purpose, in this case, to give trust mastery points.

https://exviuswiki.com/Basic_Information
Check this if you're interested in role-playing, characters, school help/learning, or games. Just bloody join.
http://seinvocc.com/forum/index.php

User Info: nicolascolau

nicolascolau
3 years ago#28
ive been farming tm for about 2 months now, already got 2 excalibur 2 dual wield, minerva bustier and right now halfway for another set.. its far from been that bad.. its easy, just watch a movie or something while farming lol.. no macro needed..

User Info: Natwaf_akidna

Natwaf_akidna
3 years ago#29
WTF

Do you get trust every single time or something
Natwaf congratulates DpObliVion, Winner of the 2015 BGE Guru contest!
Despite, ya know, destroying my entry personally

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
3 years ago#30
Natwaf_akidna posted...
WTF

Do you get trust every single time or something

If you do it constantly it's around a month for a full TMR.

More than likely he has it automated and just lets a macro do everything.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
  • Post New Message