• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Is it possible to un-link Facebook and FFBE?

User Info: NasirJones

NasirJones
4 years ago#1
I accidentally linked my main FB account already to my first roll, but have been re-rolling in hopes to get a better outcome.

Is it possible to un-link accounts and get a new one? I know the most convenient way is to create a dummy account, but that's not as possible for me right now.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 years ago#2
cant you choose which save file to keep when you link to a facebook with a saved data
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: WindXCloud

WindXCloud
4 years ago#3
i think you can actually. in facebook, go to account setting then app, click on 'logged in with facebook' and remove brave excius. that should unlink it. i haven't try it but good luck

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 years ago#4
WindXCloud posted...
i think you can actually. in facebook, go to account setting then app, click on 'logged in with facebook' and remove brave excius. that should unlink it. i haven't try it but good luck

nope
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: NasirJones

NasirJones
4 years ago#5
Max58201 posted...
cant you choose which save file to keep when you link to a facebook with a saved data

I'm not sure what you're suggesting?

I'm currently linked to my original save data. When I re-load with a new roll, and try to save, it won't let me choose to keep the one I just re-rolled. When I save and log back in, it reverts back to my first account.

User Info: BILLdozer

BILLdozer
4 years ago#6
Max58201,

I think I'm having the same issue on my account. I followed the reroll instructions and made a dummy Facebook account and rerolled a bunch of times. Now that I have a team I want, when I go to log into FB, it says it's already linked to the dummy account and try's to revert to my first roll when starting the game. I'm not getting an option to select an account and link it to my main FB.

I read somewhere that you need to log out of the dummy FB account on your device and itl'll ask an account to link to. It hasn't worked for me though. It seems like the dummy account is linked to my device rather than the game and the game always points to the dummy account.

If I can eventually figure it out, I'll follow up here.

User Info: Bane766

Bane766
4 years ago#7
BILLdozer posted...
Max58201,

I think I'm having the same issue on my account. I followed the reroll instructions and made a dummy Facebook account and rerolled a bunch of times. Now that I have a team I want, when I go to log into FB, it says it's already linked to the dummy account and try's to revert to my first roll when starting the game. I'm not getting an option to select an account and link it to my main FB.

I read somewhere that you need to log out of the dummy FB account on your device and itl'll ask an account to link to. It hasn't worked for me though. It seems like the dummy account is linked to my device rather than the game and the game always points to the dummy account.

Go into facebook on your device and logout of your dummy account. Not the FFBE app, the facebook app. The login to your real one with the facebook app. Then you can go into the FFBE app, and hit the login to facebook on the front page. It should link to your real facebook.
"I stand alone and curse at the sky, I stand alone beside you." AWOLNATION
Douleur Peur Mort

User Info: MrKramerstein

MrKramerstein
4 years ago#8
I actually deactivated my dummy fb account completely and still can't change it to the one I want.

User Info: Bane766

Bane766
4 years ago#9
MrKramerstein posted...
I actually deactivated my dummy fb account completely and still can't change it to the one I want.

You logged out on the same device that the ffbe account is on?
"I stand alone and curse at the sky, I stand alone beside you." AWOLNATION
Douleur Peur Mort

User Info: BILLdozer

BILLdozer
4 years ago#10
Bane766 posted...
BILLdozer posted...
Max58201,

Go into facebook on your device and logout of your dummy account. Not the FFBE app, the facebook app. The login to your real one with the facebook app. Then you can go into the FFBE app, and hit the login to facebook on the front page. It should link to your real facebook.

Hey Bane766,

I tried this as well. Even tried removing the link to FFBE in the dummy account. When I log into my main FB account in the FB app and then try to link it in FFBE, it still only gives me the option to "Continue as 'X'" (linking to the dummy account)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Is it possible to un-link Facebook and FFBE?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A