• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  3. Questions for the time being

User Info: LotoPhoenixLord

LotoPhoenixLord
2 months ago#1
Not sure when I'll get a reply on here. But Im going to be at this for some time grinding.
(Just Beat Re.Hollow Frag. and Lost Song....Yay 2 down 4 to go)

Anyways Questions are
1) What the Max level
2) If I max out the Weapon Mastery Will I still get Skill Points like I did in Hollow Frag ( IIRC you got a Point for killing Monsters that was like 15-30 levels higher then you in HF)

3) Looking at the Skill Tree I see 5 hmmm Lets call it "Roles"
Tank - Attacker - Scout - Healer - Buffer
What one would be best to go for first ( Im thinking Healer first cause after Song Lost NPC Healing Sucked and I beat it almost solo cause I healed myself when needed and was able to take on mobs that was 450+ level highers

4) Thinking of Song Lost Weapon Upgrading. With this game. Would it be best to save ALL my Mats. for whatever the best weapons are?

5) Speaking of Best weapons. What are the best Weapons for each Weapon Type, and Whats the best Armors/Gear ?

PSN: TimSim08
If you have to cheat then you're saying to yourself you're not good enough.

LotoPhoenixLord
2 months ago#2
Question number 6
with the Roles.
I just was told/read in game. if I change roles My EXP will go back to 0.
So does that mean With me working on healer. ( on the skill tree between Healing Circle and Shake it off that is in the 1H Club area) with it being 234.4 ( +going to be higher by the time I see anything here) but If I was to go to the Attacker or Tank, or whatever Role with in the Skill Tree. Will Changing to those Roles Reset my Healer Role back to 0?.

or are they talking about the Attacker/Tank/Buffer/Healer Fusion on page Two of your characters Status?
that , THAT will be reset to 0?

LotoPhoenixLord
2 months ago#3
and now a 3rd question.
Seeing there is only a 500 Weapon Mastery need to get every skill.
is there a point to level a weapon skill to its max 1000.

User Info: Draekros

Draekros
1 month ago#4
LotoPhoenixLord posted...
Question number 6
with the Roles.
I just was told/read in game. if I change roles My EXP will go back to 0.
So does that mean With me working on healer. ( on the skill tree between Healing Circle and Shake it off that is in the 1H Club area) with it being 234.4 ( +going to be higher by the time I see anything here) but If I was to go to the Attacker or Tank, or whatever Role with in the Skill Tree. Will Changing to those Roles Reset my Healer Role back to 0?.

or are they talking about the Attacker/Tank/Buffer/Healer Fusion on page Two of your characters Status?
that , THAT will be reset to 0?
Yeah it the fusion stuff that can be reset to 0 - your normal char skills (like dual wield, axe skill, etc) will keep going until they hit 1000 from use

Edit: really I will have to login again - means charging my Vita though (battery has drained from not being used)... cos I can't really remember much s*** from 3 or so years ago when I was grinding this game hard! (I got platinum though :D)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Akata

Akata
4 weeks ago#5
I too have cleared Hollow Fragment and Lost Song 2-3 years ago, those are good memories. And also almost done (although I have cleared the Main Story, but those DDD bruh, still around 80% to go for me) with Hollow Realization, my answer for your questions are:
  1. Max level after you beat some Giant Semi-flying Golden armored (it has something gauge that weakens it for some time after you fill the bar, that's your chance) boss at Singularity Dungeon Floor 100 (an area, basically a vast and deep unlimited? dungeon which you don't have to worry for now to go there to rush it, base from my judgment from your question you looks like a bit closer to it) it would be 999 level from 300. As a side note, long time ago max level only 75 if not 80, after some DLC comes out, it change to 100 until 300 and last 999. Abyss of the Shrine Maiden 3 what I meant.
  2. Yes, you would still got Skill Points even if you have already max level proficiency for each weapon type BY battling (mostly I got them from Chaining 5 SSC Sword Skill more or so) on higher level enemies than yours. I even right now have around 800 Skill Points and 90% or so I've got all the Skills that I could unlock and spent (except for those that I don't have high enough Mastery Level and Role level).
  3. I'd choose attacker because at max level Role, it could let me pick another useful skill from another mastery like Vitality or something from One-handed Sword skill type which raises my max HP to some extent and Attack something % up from Katana and Counter attack from Dagger if not Assassin Blade Mastery (if you know what's a hidden ex mastery something, it'd be a help and good for you), but beware when you change your weapon and possibly your Ex Mastery type outside Safe Zone (like Main Town? [sorry my memory a bit hazy, too long for me to play Grim Dawn and cherishing my return on Internet cause I don't have access to Internet in the past 5 months or so] and Multiplayer's Lobby) to an entirely different one (1 handed Sword with Attacker type Fusion what's your level here to Spear with Buffer type Fusion what's your level here) it would change to Fusion level 1, meaning you can't use another skill weapon type that you have picked and you have to wait around 5 mins or so to get back to 5.
  4. Yes, it would totally be. Though if you have a Blue weapon type that you fond of or better Green one, it'd be best if you max if not half upgrade them from the max. And don't forget to raise your Chosen Blacksmith (I recommend Lisbeth for her good blacksmith stat for endgame content) level to successfully upgrade (and better) got all those Mastery Strokes on your weapon choice. And Paragon weapons is the best for now, acquired from the Order something in the main menu tab from the Goddess of something in I forgot the area name is (a statue some sort). Also you need legendary weapons for the base material for Paragons.
  5. As I said before, Paragon sets are the best, excluding the something reward (if not mistaken, a badass sword) from the 1000th Floor on Singularity Dungeon in DDD (Central something in the last world area map after you beat a bit similar boss of 100th floor of SD for the last story main boss) and who's the boss for 1000th floor? It's the same Giant Golden armored guy! :) I knew it from Youtube, but it STILL falls on to you which kind of sets that best for you. For instance, there exists a paragon armor that increases the max attack buff from 250% to 300 I think (ugh, my memories), a paragon armor that focuses on making your life easier on Sword Skill Chain combo, another one that best suited for Tanker; they varied greatly to suit your playstyle! (from one armor type it split onto three types form three categories). And there's also Ghost? type armor or something, just play the game smoothly, you'll eventually reach there if you haven't.
Phew, been a long time since I type this much, but I would anyway because I'm aiming to become a Writer some sort. Hopes those would help, next game to clear it'd be Fatal Bullet and the latest release it'd be Lycoris only after I upgrade my PC spec first, guess it'd take me around 5-10 years or so maybe to get there but hopefully faster :)
Is it always start with 0 and ends with 10? It shouldn't be, it should be (your choice here).
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  3. Questions for the time being
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A