• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  3. Game breaking bug, have to redo everything.

User Info: Incension

Incension
7 months ago#1
@ around 38 min in greyford upper level there is an event marker on the map the same as in the video.
As soon as I enter this area I cannot leave, not be teleport, not by map teleport, not by physically walking back where I came from(game spews right back in the same area)

The scene that starts with ""whew... is that all of them?" Is EXACTLY the scene that won't trigger for me.
leaving me in the room where you killed the monsters with invisible walls. and no way of leaving. NO monsters are there anymore. I really killed all of them.

so the enemies around @38:33... i beat and the game is stuck.

I try many things.. letting my self die, changing equipment, starting multiplayer session hoping it would change anything and going back to save. (multiplayer still works normally)
Try killing everything on the map and then doing event...

Nothing works! So it seems I will have to quit this game. THANKS BANDAI FOR THIS GAME BREAKING BUG :( seriously dissapointed and pissed off

I play on nintendo switch, Tried with base game, with and without the patch. No change.

User Info: CakeyDokkada

CakeyDokkada
6 months ago#2
Anyone??? Really want to continue my game

User Info: LotoPhoenixLord

LotoPhoenixLord
2 months ago#3
you give a time, and said video...... then gave a more detail point on the time.
what video...
I like to know about more on this bug in a see what your talking about then hearing it.
I like to see the area and whats going on so I who is new to this game will know what to look out for
and avoid
PSN: TimSim08
If you have to cheat then you're saying to yourself you're not good enough.

User Info: Akata

Akata
4 weeks ago#4
Hmm, that's strange. I didn't encounter any that kind of breaking bugs except when I either stuck at the ground or air when battling high level enemies and that they spamming their sword skills on my party and or dashing around on Singularity Dungeon without turning my point of view correctly at intersection way for instance and then got stuck inside a pillar or inside the walls, i've to close the game for this one, because dashing and jumping done nothing and at SD you can't change your equipment once you're in. For the first, just change your main weapon type (left hand slot) if not the secondary one and it should working. I found nothing the likes of link to the video that you mentioned (from your comment) so i've no way of knowing the truth. My playtime is around 300 hours btw and I've cleared the story. Might want to change to Fatal Bullet for the next if I got the time and opportunity.
Is it always start with 0 and ends with 10? It shouldn't be, it should be (your choice here).

User Info: Akata

Akata
4 weeks ago#5
But I played it at PC version (forgot to mention it) with the all dlc installed, maybe there's some difference there.
Is it always start with 0 and ends with 10? It shouldn't be, it should be (your choice here).
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  3. Game breaking bug, have to redo everything.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A