• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fart_sniffer

Fart_sniffer
4 years ago#1
So I have the edgey black coat you get at the start that Liz eventually turns into a higher grade coat.

It's pretty sweet.

But I'm going to get bored of it eventually, so do you eventually get any more long coat style gear sometime in the future? (Not counting the re skins of the junk you can just buy at the armor store, I'm talking similar in style to the signature kurrito outfit.)

User Info: tim217

tim217
4 years ago#2
IIRC a boss drop, a late-game one gives you the exact coat that Kirito has in the title screen and game art. As you've noticed, the one that Kirito was wearing first had a different design from the one in the opening. I think the boss is from the 6th area?
PSN: Singapore, PSN ID: Daigakujin
Currently Playing: Megadimension Neptunia Victory II, Denegeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition, Omega Quintet

User Info: Rune_Meadows

Rune_Meadows
4 years ago#3
which boss tho?

User Info: Fart_sniffer

Fart_sniffer
4 years ago#4
Thanks, you're a big help. Also a little nudge for anyone who lost their opportunity to get the upgraded outfit from Liz with that whole "upgraded black wing coat and didn't get the free upgrade"

User Info: AbyssalCode0088

AbyssalCode0088
4 years ago#5
Rune_Meadows posted...
which boss tho?

There are plenty of people that keep claiming things like this just to be proven false. Just ignore it.

There's a long black coat named Aggressor's Armor in Oldrobe Forest inside a brown chest. Where, I can't recall.

User Info: Neonie

Neonie
4 years ago#6
It's weird how much this game wants to be an MMO, but is missing the most important part of an MMO: The ability to glamour items onto other items for costuming purposes.
FC 1607-1525-1776

User Info: Edmania

Edmania
4 years ago#7
Neonie posted...
It's weird how much this game wants to be an MMO, but is missing the most important part of an MMO: The ability to glamour items onto other items for costuming purposes.

As nice of a feature transmog is, it's not that common. There's a reason the MMO thing used to be "everybody looks like a rainbow clown for all them OP stats"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A