• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Quick Question

User Info: damienjakk

damienjakk
1 month ago#1
Hello, just a quick question regarding Pierce Guard. Not sure what I changed but my Kunais and Shurikens no longer do damage to a blocking opponent. I could have sword the "Pierce Guard Ranged Attacks" I have on my Rifle was doing it, but I must have reforged something that took it away. Anyone know what I have to hunt down again to get this effect back? I'm on WotN if that matters.

User Info: SuperVergil

SuperVergil
1 month ago#2
I recall you can try to see if it is available among those effects you can reforge with the various "Umbracite", if you're not having luck with the bows/rifles drops.
Currently busy with Nioh.
Platinum trophies: https://imgur.com/TiEZwEL

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
1 month ago#3
Do some twilight missions or random encounters to get umbracite and when selecting the weapon in reforge menu of blacksmith - use triangle instead of X so you temper instead of reforge.

Shouldn't be too hard to get it on your bow/rifle/cannon again.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Quick Question
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A