• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. The most rewarding aspect of Nioh

User Info: MegaLotusEater

MegaLotusEater
4 months ago#1
Currently on my first play through and loving it.

The most rewarding aspect of Nioh is replaying challenging bosses, and breezing through them with your now mastered strategy.

Just replayed Okatsu and took her down without taking a hit.

Have also replayed Hino-Enma and Giant Toad and defeat both without taking hits, without much difficulty. What a feeling of satisfaction!

Next I want to try the White Tiger on zero hits...

User Info: og_megaman

og_megaman
3 months ago#2
Most rewarding is PvP with friend on strength using your builds
-------------

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
3 months ago#3
Very nice MegaLotusEater. I agree that it's pretty rewarding. Most rewarding for me is when you get stuck and spend quite some time and then finally develop the strategy and take them out - it's a kind of release I've only ever gotten by jumping off roofs and attempting (and admittedly failing) to run on walls.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: SuperVergil

SuperVergil
3 months ago#4
Yeah, TC. This is something Nioh shares with the likes of Bloodborne; there's nothing quite as satisfying as kicking the ass of that damn enemy that used to give you trouble.
Currently busy with Nioh.
Platinum trophies: https://imgur.com/TiEZwEL
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. The most rewarding aspect of Nioh
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

What do the icons mean on the Region map? Tech Support2 Answers
Best build for doing crazy damage? Build2 Answers
How to unlock Way of the demon fast? Main Quest1 Answer
Quitting mid mission?? General2 Answers
Can't go online ? Tech Support3 Answers