• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. About the buy the game and the DLC. Any helpful advice to a new player?

User Info: marioL66

marioL66
3 months ago#101
I love that this game is years old and a new player as well as myself has almost 100 posts to dive into nioh knowledge
I'm not like them, but i can pretend.. I think I'm dumb, maybe just happy

User Info: GutterTrash23

GutterTrash23
2 months ago#102
Man oh man, its been a while since i posted here, ... But i just wanted to say that in Nioh 2, my number 1 favorite grace, Futsushuni, just came back with Nioh 2's final DLC, along with my precious Dragon Sword ( not sure if the Dragon Sword was already in the game or not, cause The Dragon Sword was listed as new DLC when i googled "Nioh 2 First Samurai DLC )

... yup, i was on youtube and came across youtuber, A Fighting Cowboy, he made a live stream playing Nioh 2, ... And a couple minutes into it, he said "Grace of Futsushuni", ... And i was like "holdup, wait a minute, what ?", ... So i IMMEDIATELY went straight to google to see if i was hearing things, ... And nope, my grace is back baby, ... ANNNND oh yeah, the Abyss Mode came back too ( but its called The Underworld, but with only 108 floors tho ?, ... Boo, i want 999 floors and 999+ bosses dammit lol ), ... NOW, i can start playing Nioh 2, the game is complete, and Nomore DLC

... well, another epic journey awaits me, ... But now that my Futsushuni and Dragon Sword is back, my journey might not last long, ... lai Quickdraw For the win, .... ( sigh ) Ahhh the memories lol
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. About the buy the game and the DLC. Any helpful advice to a new player?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A