• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Revenant Farming

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
1 month ago#11
Its really not worth it to farm amrita for the focus levels unless you're playing through the Abyss to clear all 999 floors. I got my last 150 or so levels and all 1000 focus levels clearing the Abyss, and I reached Focus 1000 around floor 900.

If you are set on farming them without going deep into the Abyss, well... good luck. Or good patience, rather.
A beautiful loss is still a loss, and an ugly win is still a win.

User Info: SuperVergil

SuperVergil
1 month ago#12
"The Demon King Revealed" (Omi Region) should be good enough for farming Amrita, that used to be my favourite spot even on WotN, since by the time I cleared it I had enough Amrita for 3-4 Focus levels, it's also a 7-10 minutes run, nothing too time-consuming.

EDIT:
Also, what's this I hear about Revenant dropping s***loads of Amrita? If someone's going to tell me that our Revenants drop to other players the Amrita we have on ourselves when we die, I could theoretically greatly help Aurora-Silver with the farming, since I no longer have any use for Amrita, but I still stash away what I get.

EDIT #2:
This doesn't have any relevance to the topic, but since I'm kind of stressed by the amount of failed attempt at clearing Abyss floors in the "490 range", I need to let this out - Date Shigezane can rot in hell.
Currently busy with Nioh.
Platinum trophies: https://imgur.com/TiEZwEL
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Revenant Farming
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A