• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Revenant Farming

User Info: edicius6

edicius6
8 months ago#1
Where's the best place to farm for inheritables like "change to attack dex" and "reduce firearms damage?" Preferably non-DLC. I've been doing the bridge, but no luck. :|

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
8 months ago#2
The only place I know of is a DLC mission unfortunately.

Are you playing on PS4 or PC? If on PS4, I can help you with some revenant trading if you are willing to drop your own revenants with the items so I can farm extra copies.

PSN: LancetJades, but PM me tag me on here because I may not see you add me or message me on PSN.
A beautiful loss is still a loss, and an ugly win is still a win.

edicius6
8 months ago#3
I think I might end up getting the DLC (Complete edition is on sale right now), but thank you though! I will let you know if I end up needing the help. Will also definitely drop my own revenant. I'm assuming we just pick a place and get ourselves killed? I'm still fairly new, so I'm not quite sure how it fully works yet. ^^"

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
8 months ago#4
There used to be popular spots before the dlc - but once the DLC came out - they kind of stopped being such active trade spots and the DLC mission is the go-to spot.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

edicius6
8 months ago#5
Lupinos posted...
There used to be popular spots before the dlc - but once the DLC came out - they kind of stopped being such active trade spots and the DLC mission is the go-to spot.

Spirit stone huntress on way of the strong, right?

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
7 months ago#6
edicius6 posted...
Spirit stone huntress on way of the strong, right?
Yup. As soon as that mission came out, people stopped using isle of demons near the boats and stopped using bridge of bone / ohashi bridge and stopped using spirit stone slumbers near the first shrine - pretty much stopped using all the old trading spots.

From then on - it was always spirit stone huntress on way of the strong. Just turn around after you spawn and run into the empty room where you had fought Date in the previous mission. Revenant graves are everywhere in there. Folks would periodically die again with whatever inheritables they had - and they rarely get replaced since most folks farming either don't die or are equipped with stuff from higher difficulties (so their gear won't drop because it's way of the demon/wise/Nioh - their revenant just won't show up in way of the strong in that case)
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
7 months ago#7
I still got a few useful inheritables in the good ol death to the bandit mission or whatever it was called. Way of strong, obviously, it's like the 2nd mission on the first map. It's kinda dead tho.

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
1 month ago#8
I've just recently gotten back into the game and already forgot what a pain it was to farm Amrita. blergh.
Now that I've reached Level 750 I'm desperately trying to fill these focus levels or whats it called.
Sheesh. Why must it all take so long? xD
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver

User Info: SuperVergil

SuperVergil
1 month ago#9
^
There's a Kodama's Blessing that helps a bit with that, but the best option would be to go and clear a few floors of the Abyss… That will have you drown in Amrita fast.
Currently busy with Nioh.
Platinum trophies: https://imgur.com/TiEZwEL

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
1 month ago#10
I never got far into the Abyss. I tried a bit when I had PS+ and Online Support, but somewhere I died and gave up on it and after platinuming the Game I left it untouched aside from the weekly fame to pick up in the tea house.

I got the Blessing, I take Saoirse and Nyahrion (or whats it called) with me, got plenty of Amrita+ Abilities but farming is still a pain. I take the Mission where you go together with Masamune to a place where you fought that big stupid bird and now you only got to find a treasure. I let Masamune kill the most enemies while remaining invisible. Not all enemies but most.

Rinse repeating this but can only climb 2 or 3 levels every few prayer and its getting annoying. Once I was so lucky to have found a Remnant who accidently lost so much Amrita that I could farm from this one but that was nothing but luck... I am looking out but I never found anything like this, again.
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Revenant Farming
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A