• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: atrixospithikos

atrixospithikos
2 months ago#1
I got all agyo ones yet there are still attributes to put points into. I’m only missing a few from ungyo, the last 4 to be precise but I had more points and only two things left to put points too. I want to know if the rest of the points are in the pvp tree or if that’s just the way it is. Problem with pvp is that I never got matched up. I can only find people in coop.

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
2 months ago#2
I didn't focus too much on titles, but from what i hear it is normal. One you run out of stuff to choose from and the other you run out of points to spend way sooner.

I think all i have left are the pvp and clan titles. You can scroll through the title list and see what you are missing.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
2 months ago#3
You can't max out the points. You are left with 2 or 3 incomplete options.
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.

User Info: atrixospithikos

atrixospithikos
2 months ago#4
Ah ok, thanks. That’s where I am at I have two left in the tree that I’m only missing the last titles and I got 3 left in the tree I got every title
  • Topic Archived