• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Best place to farm

User Info: Ayro06

Ayro06
2 months ago#1
Divine kaido armor and axe?
Psn:mrayro1988

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
2 months ago#2
Sakata Gintoki's equipment?

I'm not sure if Greater Demon Hunting or the Axe dojo would be good for that...

But those would be my best guesses.

Not on way of the samurai - divine appears in way of the samurai after you beat Queen's Eyes but it's still super duper rare.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: Ayro06

Ayro06
2 months ago#3
Alright cool beans, I'll try those
Psn:mrayro1988

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
2 months ago#4
Lupinos posted...
Sakata Gintoki's equipment?
Not on way of the samurai - divine appears in way of the samurai after you beat Queen's Eyes but it's still super duper rare.

That's not actually true. Divine rarity is unlocked as soon as you kill YNO in The Demon King Revealed. It drops the eight divine weapons, remember. You can start finding divine stuff after that point, including in earlier missions in WotSamurai, and definitely in Queen's Eyes on Samurai.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
2 months ago#5
Oh yeah, Demon King Revealed not Queen's Eyes.

But still - it would be rarer on way of the samurai for Greater Demon Hunting and Invincible in the Face of Many than it would be on way of the strong and beyond.

Those 2 missions are where i would assume Kaido drops most often, though truly I'm unsure.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
2 months ago#6
Lupinos posted...
Oh yeah, Demon King Revealed not Queen's Eyes.

But still - it would be rarer on way of the samurai for Greater Demon Hunting and Invincible in the Face of Many than it would be on way of the strong and beyond.

Those 2 missions are where i would assume Kaido drops most often, though truly I'm unsure.

I think the only reliable source of Kaido armor drops specifically are the Axe mystic art mission and Marobashi, since those are the only places you actually defeat Kintaro.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Best place to farm
  • Topic Archived