• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. How many hanging scrolls exist to put in Hidden Teahouse?

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
2 months ago#11
In the reddit post Berymuch says:

In the second DLC, you have to rescue this artist dude during the winter siege alternate mission. On WotS you're rewarded with "The battle at Sanada Maru", and harder difficulties give you "The Golden Nioh" (it might be random, IDK).

If you go and talk to Danjo at the teahouse, you'll get the option to give him the tapestries and you can choose which one appears in the background when you see his character model.

And i replied with something along the lines of After 1700 hpurs of playing I'm still learning stuff!
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
2 months ago#12
For the record, when I did it for the first time yesterday the picture I handed over was the "Battle of Sanada Maru", but when I took it back and tried to rehang it, it was changed to "The Golden Nioh".
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.

User Info: silvereyes47

silvereyes47
2 months ago#13
The Gilded Nioh everyone, eh?
"With this blow... I shall seal your fate!"

User Info: Boxsterman

Boxsterman
2 months ago#14
Huh ... same sentiments here ... after a year and a half and almost 2000 hours, the odd obscure tidbit still occasionally pops up.

Do you get anything in return for handing over a tapestry?

User Info: gozioso

gozioso
2 months ago#15
This is funny as hell. The things you learn after a mere 1900 hours of play...

User Info: AlekTrev006

AlekTrev006
2 months ago#16
Boxsterman posted...
Huh ... same sentiments here ... after a year and a half and almost 2000 hours, the odd obscure tidbit still occasionally pops up.

:-) Good Boxster

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
2 months ago#17
You don't get anything for handing them over. Except they are required for 100%ing the game and you can choose which one Danzo hangs in the background in the teahouse.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. How many hanging scrolls exist to put in Hidden Teahouse?
  • Topic Archived