• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. How many hanging scrolls exist to put in Hidden Teahouse?

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
2 months ago#1
I only ever find "The Battle of Sanada Maru".

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
2 months ago#2
I think there are 2. They are both from the same mission - but different difficulties?

I don't remember... but i know there are 2.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

Lupinos
2 months ago#3
Haha, i just looked it up. They told me on reddit - i even saw my username O.o

On WotS it is battle of Sanada Maru - on higher difficulties it is The Golden Nioh.

Same mission, same scroll.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
2 months ago#4
I just tried on Way of the Nioh and it's still The Battle of Sanada Maru.

I just cleared that mission on all 5 difficulties. The reward from the corpse at the end is always The Battle of Sanada Maru.

User Info: Boxsterman

Boxsterman
2 months ago#5
What is this "hanging scrolls" and the teahouse business? None of this is ringing a bell.

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
2 months ago#6
Oh wow. Things I just learnt after ~500 hours.
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.

User Info: silvereyes47

silvereyes47
2 months ago#7
I figured it out while doing Twilight Mission months ago. You can only keep 1 of the same Hanging Scroll at a time.

So since I can't loot it. I try to read the description then discard the old one. That's how I figured it out.
"With this blow... I shall seal your fate!"

Lupinos
2 months ago#8
The guy on reddit did say it might be random - but there's 2 from the same corpse. Maybe you need to beat it without dying or within a certain time limit?

If it isn't the other scroll by difficulty, maybe it has some weird requirement like that.

User Info: Boxsterman

Boxsterman
2 months ago#9
I repeat ... what are you guys talking about?!

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
2 months ago#10
Boxsterman posted...
I repeat ... what are you guys talking about?!

If you talk to Danjo in the hidden teahouse (press triangle in the 1st menu) while you have the picture in your Inventory from the "Art Imitates Life" subquest from the 2nd DLC Danjo will ask if you want to hang the picture (in the teahouse).

I too discovered this after reading this topic.
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. How many hanging scrolls exist to put in Hidden Teahouse?
  • Topic Archived