• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. My guides

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
1 year ago#31
Fivewinds posted...
You forgot to list Full Moon Kata for Kusarigama passive.

And so I did. Should be fixed now - assuming that is the only document I mentioned the passives in. I made that one on a whim to answer a question on a thread some time back - kind of forgot I posted that one, lol.

If you catch anything else - let me know and I can still edit all the documents. Thanks - that's quite the catch.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
1 year ago#32
Hidden damage bonus explanation by D_Slayer:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/181161-nioh/77025389
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.
PSN: SGRM_ Pawn: Emma

User Info: Fivewinds

Fivewinds
1 year ago#33
You should list the Spirit requirements in your GS guide.
North, South, West, East, Umbra

Lupinos
1 year ago#34
Fivewinds posted...
You should list the Spirit requirements in your GS guide.

I could do that. I would need to make another character to do so, but yeah - no sweat. Thanks for the input. I'll do that this coming weekend.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)

Fivewinds
1 year ago#35
Should be able to do it by just respec'ing a max'd out character.

Fivewinds
1 year ago#36
Oh, also of worth to mention is, Where is each GS obtained ?.

User Info: StormysWay

StormysWay
1 year ago#37
Fivewinds posted...
Oh, also of worth to mention is, Where is each GS obtained ?.
Throughout the story, the last few found in the DLC regions only.

Lupinos
1 year ago#38
StormysWay posted...
Throughout the story, the last few found in the DLC regions only.
I'm sure he knows that - just giving me info on what I could add for other folks to make the documents better.

I have descriptions and skills and stats and that kind of stuff - but I could certainly add spirit requirements and locations you find them at. Going to clean up my apartment and then see about doing that. My available game time yesterday I helped somebody through the end of WotWise and tempered a kunai build for my ninja. Today, I should get that info and add it to that document.

Lupinos
1 year ago#39
It's been updated. At the start where it does brief description of specialty, it has spirit requirement and region... In the detailed descriptions down where they are organized by attack enhancement, it lists spirit requirement and exact mission it is found in.

I got the info from online, but I thought Enku came from a submission, not a main one... Perhaps I was wrong - I'm unsure. But the mission title sounded correct.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. My guides
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A