PC version announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. PC version announced

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
4 months ago#41
wow, that...sure was a post alright

https://i.imgur.com/iDknEUU.gif

PSpoor

this one cracks me up the most though...like some of us have a PS4 and a PC, and are on our way to purchasing Nioh a second time

who is the poor person in that situation? 🤔
http://i.imgur.com/shLzJnQ.png
http://snorlax-exlax.tumblr.com/archive

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
4 months ago#42
So? We also own toilet paper too, it's nothing to get excited about.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 months ago#43
PC gaming: the hobby so great and clearly superior those who take it seriously have a mysterious need to over-compensate to a comical degree.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
4 months ago#44
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Troll? More like PROPHET who correctly predicted not only Nioh's release on PC but the exact time frame as well little man.
You didn't predict s***, you just attacked anyone who played Nioh on PS4 and people like myself was the one saying when it was likely going to release and saying it was a timed exclusive, and they'll release it after Nioh is complete for PS4.
I said late August and i wasn't far off either. Again you have some imagination.

WhyWontHeFall posted...
While you and your fellow PSpoor users were desperately clinging to any pathetic argument to justify buying a pspoor for Nioh.......even going as far to whine a thread to #500...... I wisely and patiently waited and walla, here it is on my 4K 60fps Ultra no loading mods etc etc and more and more sprinkles on top PC.

Now here you are again flip flopping as if nothing happened and suddenly taking credit like it was you, and not I who correctly advocated and predicted Nioh's Steam release.
Because you didn't do s*** but b**** on a thread and insulted anyone who even defended the game being on ps4. Later on in that thread you got super excited about Bayonetta coming to PC and said and I quote: "Hells yea Bayonetta on PC, sorry nioh but you're dead to me, so step aside and come to me Bayonetta" This was the epitome of your failure on that thread that solidified you as a troll. And i see you're still using the same s***ty ass name for Playstation console. More proof your balls haven't dropped yet.

WhyWontHeFall posted...
You are truly a shameful troll and peasant who will never lift yourself out of the gutter until you first admit the sad state in which you are in!
lmao no idea where you're going with that, all someone needs to do is look at your thread here and see your posts to be reminded who's the real troll, peasant and needing to lift ones self out of the gutter.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/181161-nioh/74917290
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06

User Info: RedRocket204

RedRocket204
4 months ago#45
WhyWontHeFall posted...
alchemy60 posted...
hey guys, do you remember that troll .....:D

Troll? More like PROPHET who correctly predicted not only Nioh's release on PC but the exact time frame as well little man.

While you and your fellow PSpoor users were desperately clinging to any pathetic argument to justify buying a pspoor for Nioh.......even going as far to whine a thread to #500...... I wisely and patiently waited and walla, here it is on my 4K 60fps Ultra no loading mods etc etc and more and more sprinkles on top PC.

Now here you are again flip flopping as if nothing happened and suddenly taking credit like it was you, and not I who correctly advocated and predicted Nioh's Steam release.

You are truly a shameful troll and peasant who will never lift yourself out of the gutter until you first admit the sad state in which you are in!

WhyWontHeFall, you are a sad, sad little person
"Bring back the U.S.S.R., we need that motivation"

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
4 months ago#46
Snorlax_exlax posted...
wow, that...sure was a post alright

https://i.imgur.com/iDknEUU.gif

PSpoor

this one cracks me up the most though...like some of us have a PS4 and a PC, and are on our way to purchasing Nioh a second time

who is the poor person in that situation? 🤔

You are the only type of person I would never allow to sit with me and my friends at lunch
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
4 months ago#47
Tmk posted...
PC gaming: the hobby so great and clearly superior

Indeed it is @Tmk

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
4 months ago#48
Unknown281 posted...
Tmk posted...

Indeed it is

until we get Bloodborne at 60fps, no

and Ninja Gaiden ports
http://i.imgur.com/shLzJnQ.png
http://snorlax-exlax.tumblr.com/archive

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
4 months ago#49
Snorlax_exlax posted...
Unknown281 posted...
Tmk posted...

Indeed it is

until we get Bloodborne at 60fps, no

and Ninja Gaiden ports

PC has always been superior...........since forever. Games like King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry and Shadow of the Beast.........ever since the beginning and with limited titles, even the dos ports were better, it always had the edge over console.

Now that edge is a CANYON. There are so many games........plus emulation, which Ninja Gaiden boots in now of course though it's only a matter of time before that get's a release too.

Just as I predicted before: We PC gamers are too busy to care whether an "exclusive" comes to us or not because we have much too much to keep us busy or will get it via emulation anyway. It's they who need us, and sure enough, Nioh came to PC for our money, just as I expertly analyzed and predicted.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 months ago#50
If PC gaming was actually superior, people who believe that wouldn't be so incredible insecure about it. The insecurity implies, instead, that it's equal at best and there's regret in their choice, so they have to try and convince the world (and themselves) that it's totally great.

It's sort of like when someone is a fanboy of a series, or game console, and they make it part of their identity, but said game is a failure, so they feel like a failure. Instead of actually doing something about it, they try to simply redefine failure as success.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. PC version announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived